User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

I found a bug

when : I you select the same format for trial period and For length reccuring payment. Example : 1 month trial and 1 month length recurring payment or 2 days and 2 days

what's happen if i set one month for length Recurring payments at usd 15 and one month trial period with initial fees of usd 50 :
After saving initial fees price change to usd 35. ( 50 - 15)
Trial period become 0 month
phrase are not corretly translated :

View attachment 66965
This is as designed. I have fixed the missing phrase.

@Waindigo

if i set fort length reccuring payments 1 month and Trial Period Length 1 month Trial period become 0 days after save

But if i set reccuring payment 1 month and trial period 2 or more monthes trial period don't change after save

@Waindigo

if i set fort length reccuring payments 1 month and Trial Period Length 1 month Trial period become 0 days after save

But if i set reccuring payment 1 month and trial period 2 or more monthes trial period don't change after save
As above, this is as designed. Whatever it changes to is effectively the same, so it is not a bug.

@Waindigo

I tried a test payment with paypal sandbox.
I found this error in transaction log :

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'end_date' cannot be null' in /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214 Stack trace: #0 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array) #1 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #2 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_user...', Array) #3 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(331): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_user_upgrade...', Array, 'user_upgrade_re...') #4 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(281): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(37, Array, false) #5 /home/loleur2/public_html/payment_callback.php(37): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction() #6 {main}

Thank you for your help

2 other problem found :

- Redirect to custom url don"t work with paypal reccuring payment.
- Cancel don't work for recurring payment

-

@Waindigo

I am having a couple issues with user upgrades at the moment (I have a few sites I run with Xenforo and only have these errors on the one site I have this addon installed at):

- I am getting:: Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'end_date' cannot be null
It happens on different upgrades. The same upgrades process as expected most of the time.

- We are now getting: No txn_id. No action to take.
What is the cause of that?

- One user triggered the error: Invalid payment amount
Their payment did process but it did not upgrade them and now does not list that user as having an active upgrade. However their recurring payment is still active within paypal.

- Because of the disassociation of upgrade to recurring payment it is now no longer set that our user pays monthly and is subsequently 'rewarded' with the upgrade again. Anyway to attach a current recurring payment that is already registered to an account upgrade?

@Waindigo

I tried a test payment with paypal sandbox.
I found this error in transaction log :

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'end_date' cannot be null' in /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214 Stack trace: #0 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array) #1 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #2 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_user...', Array) #3 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(331): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_user_upgrade...', Array, 'user_upgrade_re...') #4 /home/loleur2/public_html/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(281): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(37, Array, false) #5 /home/loleur2/public_html/payment_callback.php(37): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction() #6 {main}

Thank you for your help

@Waindigo

I am having a couple issues with user upgrades at the moment (I have a few sites I run with Xenforo and only have these errors on the one site I have this addon installed at):

- I am getting:: Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'end_date' cannot be null
It happens on different upgrades. The same upgrades process as expected most of the time.
This issue is now fixed.

- We are now getting: No txn_id. No action to take.
What is the cause of that?
This happens when someone other than PayPal accesses the payment_callback.php page on your server. Generally, this is completely harmless, since it should never be able to be authenticated as a genuine payment or anything like that. That being said, you may want to investigate further if this happens frequently as there is no real reason to access this page other than if you were trying to find a security hole.

- One user triggered the error: Invalid payment amount
Their payment did process but it did not upgrade them and now does not list that user as having an active upgrade. However their recurring payment is still active within paypal.

- Because of the disassociation of upgrade to recurring payment it is now no longer set that our user pays monthly and is subsequently 'rewarded' with the upgrade again. Anyway to attach a current recurring payment that is already registered to an account upgrade?
I would need to get more information to look into this further. Can you PM me with details of the upgrade in question? Have other users since upgraded to the same upgrade without issue? It may be possible to run an SQL query to add the subscription to the server manually.

2 other problem found :

- Redirect to custom url don"t work with paypal reccuring payment.
- Cancel don't work for recurring payment
I've replicated the issue, but can't see anything wrong from this end. I think it is a problem with PayPal. I managed to resolve the issue by turning on auto-redirect.

Noticed this - In the agreement, you must click you agree before you can click cancel. - Not a big deal :)

Is there a way to make the overlay show more then 3-4 lines of the agreement?

on my paypal people need to click "Return to (Email)" then once clicked it will redirect. How do i make it skip that step and just redirect.

When I try to save our current user upgrade, i get this error:
The field 'permanent_group_ids' was not recognised.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: permanent_group_ids - library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserUpgrade.php:71
Generated By: admin, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /var/www/vhosts/truckmountforums.com/httpdocs/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserUpgrade.php(71): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 71, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/truckmountforums.com/httpdocs/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserUpgrade.php(92): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_UserUpgrade->_getUpgradeAddEditResponse(Array)
#2 /var/www/vhosts/truckmountforums.com/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_UserUpgrade->actionEdit()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/truckmountforums.com/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/vhosts/truckmountforums.com/httpdocs/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(88) "http://www.truckmountforums.com/admin.php?user-upgrades/1-year-premium-membership.2/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["user-upgrades/1-year-premium-membership_2/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Waindigo updated User Upgrades by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.3.0 released

Add-on modifications:
  • Updated to revert to using core Transaction Log feature in XenForo 1.3 and above.
Bug fixes:
  • Updated PayPal redirect link to use XenForo core query string creator to fix bug where server is set up to use a different query string separator.
  • Fixed overlay issue some users were having when viewing the list of account upgrades.
  • Fixed bug where tierred upgrades weren't being processed correctly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Updated to revert to using core Transaction Log feature in XenForo 1.3 and above.
Is this still compatible with XF 1.2? The addon page hasn't been updated with what XF versions are compatible (mainly XF 1.3)

Hello,
Does this addon can limit purchasing of an upgrade for an usergroup?
For example , Registered Users can not buy Upgrade-A.

Top Bottom