[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
I'm loving this add-on and all but the way i have my user groups set up is just not working. Would it be possible to force people to only have the ribbon of their primary usergroup? Maybe the paid version does this?
I have been working on this for the paid one. But I have not got it to work yet.

I have been working on this for the paid one. But I have not got it to work yet.
Oh cool! I will subscribe to that one, and wait for you to finish on that then. :)

Maybe including an option to use only the secondary or primary user groups title would be nice though. I started using the user groups promotions feature in xenforo, and noticed that their new user group is not the primary. E.g: User reaches 30 posts > User is added to secondary group Citizen.

Is there a way i can move the ribbon styles over to another style on my forum? I have both a dark, and light style on my forum, ribbons don't show on the dark style, and i'd like to avoid re doing all of that..

Is there a way i can move the ribbon styles over to another style on my forum? I have both a dark, and light style on my forum, ribbons don't show on the dark style, and i'd like to avoid re doing all of that..
Set the settings on the master style and that should make it usable on all styles.

Can I ask a couple of questions about this add-on please?

1. Is it possible to have the ribbons only show in the postbit under the avatar and not on the member profile or forum home page (under staff online etc)? I assume in this case I simply ignore the template modification to the online users etc and only apply the postbit one?

2. If I prefer to use images created in Photoshop rather than text based ribbons, would I be better using the other add-on, user rank images? If I use the images one, can images be any size I want or am I restricted to particular dimensions?

:)

Can I ask a couple of questions about this add-on please?

1. Is it possible to have the ribbons only show in the postbit under the avatar and not on the member profile or forum home page (under staff online etc)? I assume in this case I simply ignore the template modification to the online users etc and only apply the postbit one?

2. If I prefer to use images created in Photoshop rather than text based ribbons, would I be better using the other add-on, user rank images? If I use the images one, can images be any size I want or am I restricted to particular dimensions?

:)

1. You will need to deactivate the TMS modifications to remove those you dont want.

2. Use User Rank Images for that. There should not be any restrictions.

Would it be possible under "Staff Online Now" only to have the ribbon showing and not the "User Custom Title"
qQCkkpc.png

Hmm, not sure if others have this: A valid and installable XML file has not been found. You must install manually.

I dont know where i am doing something wrong. The ribbons for administrator and moderator is getting displayed but not for others, i have installed TMS. I am also using online / offline status add-on, however this problem was there even before i installed this. I have attached a screenshot below:

screenshot.webp
I did create usergroups for each of the category of users and linked it up in the 'user rank ribbons'. Any help.

Top Bottom