User Banners on Member Cards

User Banners on Member Cards 1.0.0

No permission to download
I'm not sure what's going on here...

Have you styled user titles to be the same as banners?

Well, that's the issue, then.

The member card is displaying your user banner and your user title. So it appears as though the user banner is displaying twice.

You need to make it so that user titles are not styled the same as user banners.

User titles are not the same as user banners, yet you have styled them the same. So if you don't style your user titles the same as user banners then the problem is solved.

User titles are not the same as user banners, yet you have styled them the same. So if you don't style your user titles the same as user banners then the problem is solved.
What im saying is. How would i fix this?

Im pretty new too xenforo

In the area where that screenshot was taken, change the user title from:
Code:
<span class="userBanner bannerRed">Server Owner</span>

To:
Code:
Server Owner

I can't support you with either of those things, because neither of those things are related to my add-on.

My add-on adds banners to the member card, nowhere else. To seek support for those things you should post a thread in the Styling and Customisation forum.

I can't support you with either of those things, because neither of those things are related to my add-on.

My add-on adds banners to the member card, nowhere else. To seek support for those things you should post a thread in the Styling and Customisation forum.

Ok thankyou very much for your time and help.

I love this addon, simple but adds something that makes more than sense, i would here suggest something related to this addon that will certainly provide huge help for some owners like me, that is, let us show all banners on MemberCard/MemberList and block postbit banner to the normal high priority only. Heard could be done with a CSS tweak but lacks my knowledge. :)

I have no current plans to extend this add-on further so you would need to post your request elsewhere in the forum.

Top Bottom