UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Update to XenForo 1.5 stable release, handful of new features

Hi everyone,

We have a new update for XenForo 1.5.0 as well as some minor new functionality and bug fixes. ALL bugs reported to us that we could replicate have been fixed.

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.5. The add-on can be downloaded from your customer area at Audentio.com.

We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but if you set it up properly its free because its just one click) for those who would rather we...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The upgrade went fine. However, I notice this when I'm logged in, as well as my members..

Screenshot_15-10-22.png

Just upgraded but am now getting this. Never have modified it before.

View attachment 114533

Same issue here.

Just upgraded but am now getting this. Never have modified it before.

View attachment 114533
That is very strange. What version of XenForo? If its not customized in your child style and thats happening in UI.X, that is very strange indeed because its not outdated on my demo.

I imagine, so long as UI.X was updated properly and you're sure (you could force an update and see if that works), just save the template, its likely just XenForo comparing variables and it not actually being correct.

That is very strange. What version of XenForo? If its not customized in your child style and thats happening in UI.X, that is very strange indeed because its not outdated on my demo.

I imagine, so long as UI.X was updated properly and you're sure (you could force an update and see if that works), just save the template, its likely just XenForo comparing variables and it not actually being correct.

I know for a fact that saving changes will dismiss the outdated template notification. I just wasn't sure if there was any important changes that were made.

I am still getting this error in server logs:

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: uix_last_sticky_action - library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:30
Generated By: Tyler, 3 minutes ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(64) "http://www.mydomain.com/index.php?forums/news-announcements.4/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forums/news-announcements_4/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I never ran any betas and just upgraded to 1.5.0 yesterday morning. I see @TDUBS has the same error as me so I assume there will be others. I have never modified any templates.

Home Run!!

Wow!!! I havent updated my UI.X in quite some time because i just have the worst luck with such things.. This has by far without a doubt been the most pleasant experience ive ever had updating this theme/framework..

And to make it all that much better the gambit of new configurable options and tweaks are freaking all genius..

Great Work Gang.. even if i am behind the curve i couldn't be happier this time around..

I got this errors when new members sign up

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_signature' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
I'm using latest uix Addon 1.0.5
@Mike Creuzer
Can you please look into this issue for me? I have members complain that they signed up but couldn't log in because they accounts weren't properly registered with Xenforo due to the error.

That's odd, it should have created that field then I just tested it and the installer seems to be working fine. Anyways, you can run the following query to fix that issue.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `uix_collapse_stuck_threads` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `uix_width`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `uix_sidebar` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
Can you also give me the queries to fix a similar issue with this error

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_signature' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Could you please include an option that makes the menu so that the drop down menu only appears when you hover or click on the arrow. I have to click 2 times now on any menu bar before the page loads.

>1st click drop down menu shows up
>2nd click the page loads

It's very annoying honestly.

Could you please include an option that makes the menu so that the drop down menu only appears when you hover or click on the arrow. I have to click 2 times now on any menu bar before the page loads.

>1st click drop down menu shows up
>2nd click the page loads

It's very annoying honestly.
Are you doing this on a tablet or mobile phone? There is a hover already when used on a desktop/laptop.

Are you doing this on a tablet or mobile phone? There is a hover already when used on a desktop/laptop.

I'm using off canvas on mobile. i have this issue with laptop. tried every setting in the navigation and none of it disables the double clicking it seems. Or I looked over it.

I'm using off canvas on mobile. i have this issue with laptop. tried every setting in the navigation and none of it disables the double clicking it seems. Or I looked over it.
Off canvas won't have hover enabled as it's designed for mobile devices which don't have hover capability. Tapping on the main menu text (e.g. Forums) will take you to the forums. Tapping on the dropdown to the right of the Forums will open the submenu instead so you can choose which one to tap on.

I am not quite sure if I missed something but wasn't there FontAwesome support for the Star Ratings for Resources and Media to get rid of the sprites? I had FontAwesome Star Ratings for the Resources at least and with the latest updates they are gone… :unsure:

Sorry if this question has an obvious answer, but can the 1.5.0.0 UI.X styles be used with an XF install that's still on 1.4.x, or should I only update the styles when my board is at 1.5?

i dont know why but autoinstall stopped to work for me, both folder and subfolder are 0666.... any solutions?
"It appears that your styles and js directories are not writable. Please recursively chmod them to 0666 while installation takes place."

Top Bottom