UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Are you using Chrome? I know I was when this occurred. @TBDragon is indicating it's chrome. I have not experienced it within another browser then again... I don't use another browser.
No. Mostly Firefox. But even getting the default forum title bar color away from green has been a mission.

Also, getting the dreaded transparent bar again on iOS7
image.webp

Last edited:
Im back, if you need support and haven't been answered yet just ask again.

No. Mostly Firefox. But even getting the default forum title bar color away from green has been a mission.

Also, getting the dreaded transparent bar again on iOS7
View attachment 73265

You will need to shorten 'Bookmarks'. There is no other way around it I'm afraid. I mean, what would the default skin do? Just hide it? We can do that I guess.

We have the following add on installed
Showcase
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Showcase has the following block for XenPorta ShowcaseImages and it shows like this one the default XF style

View attachment 73303

However on any style with UI.X it will show up looking like this

View attachment 73306

Hmm, can you create a ticket at audentio.com, will take a look.

You will need to shorten 'Bookmarks'. There is no other way around it I'm afraid. I mean, what would the default skin do? Just hide it? We can do that I guess.
Here's the default:
image.webp

Could you please help me with changing the forum green title bar and secondary colors when you have a sec?

Im back, if you need support and haven't been answered yet just ask again.

Hmm, can you create a ticket at audentio.com, will take a look.

I already did 1423 if you want to have a look I will ad the new admin account details to the ticket now

Due to difficulty in installing products for many people, we will go back to independent styles, meaning we will be getting rid of the sub-product idea. We still recommend installing a child theme to make changes to. This change will go into effect in a few weeks.

Will get to the four people above tomorrow morning.

Reactions: rdn
Due to difficulty in installing products for many people, we will go back to independent styles, meaning we will be getting rid of the sub-product idea. We still recommend installing a child theme to make changes to. This change will go into effect in a few weeks.

Will get to the four people above tomorrow morning.

Please say you will still keep a sub-product version too with future updates.

Please say you will still keep a sub-product version too with future updates.
Well, we introduced the sub-product system literally days before XenForo 1.3? released the independent style functionality. To keep support simple, we are going to JUST release the one version of product + UI.X as one. So Antiquark for example will have just 1 xml file. However, I am going to have a developer license which will be a subscription. This is for people who truly understand and appreciate what UI.X is. That is to say, we put a lot of work into the platform and most people use it as a style as opposed to a framework (which is totally fine, but we are going to differentiate a bit). Doing so will:

1. Make support easier for us
2. Allow for developer license holders to suggest specific features they want added
3. Priority bug fixing
4. Priority support
5. Access to ALL products, all for one fee.
6. Installation easier
7. Upgrades faster

Essentially, its for people who own larger or a more diverse amount of forums. We've calculated it will actually save money for some, and also make support lessen for us. It is better for everyone.

Had XenForo made this change sooner this is what we would have done.

PLEASE NOTE: This will NOT hinder anyone if you installed the themes correctly. You will be able to just simply move the child-theme over to the new installation and that will be it. Installs will be faster and easier, as will upgrades. We should have done this sooner. Too many people are having trouble when it really should be that simple, so that is my fault.

Cool, will there be a discount on the developer level for those that own multi skins of yours, have unlimited domain licenses.. etc?

Cool, will there be a discount on the developer level for those that own multi skins of yours, have unlimited domain licenses.. etc?
The developer license cost will factor in unlimited use. The only thing that wouldn't be included is copyright removal. So as you can see, it simplifies everything.

Not set on a price point yet but I will give it plenty of thought.

Is there any way to have one of the Color Options become the default color for the forum?

Saving that, could someone tell me the color code for the blue used in the Pride color?

I have an issue that I'm not sure has been brought up before... when you click on a link in the top navigation quickly, before the popup menus drop down, the click doesn't work. You have to wait until the popup menu activates then click the nav menu option. Is this a setting in the theme or a bug?

Should have the 1.3.2 version released today or tomorrow.

Is there any way to have one of the Color Options become the default color for the forum?

Saving that, could someone tell me the color code for the blue used in the Pride color?

You can just simply go to the AD Styler style properties and change the primary/secondary/tertiary colors there.

Having issues setting a background image on this style.

Can anyone guide me how to do it?

Where are you trying to add the image? Do you have the AD Styler enabled?

I have an issue that I'm not sure has been brought up before... when you click on a link in the top navigation quickly, before the popup menus drop down, the click doesn't work. You have to wait until the popup menu activates then click the nav menu option. Is this a setting in the theme or a bug?

The thing about this is that I am not even sure if this is a bug. Or at least not with UI.X. We use the same code that the user account drop down uses. It does it there, and therefore XenForo needs a fix. You can just simply put the arrows back like a default XenForo theme.

Top Bottom