• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ToggleME !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good idea if the user information are collapsed by default and if it doesn't use any cookie. I won't do it know (I've got to much to do with my forum), but for sure in the future :)

Anyone have a working version of this up to test out as a demo?

Here's a demo of it in action. http://www.bbsmiley.com/

Ps. I had to strip out most of the css and include my own since .nodeList .CategoryStripCollasped, .nodeList .CategoryStripCollasped .nodeTitle and .nodeList .CategoryStripCollasped .nodeDescription was conflicting when the categories where collapsed so you may need to do the same I'm using the 1.1 version.

Very nice, Shelley.
Is it commonplace that the cursor doesn't change to the hand when you mouseover on the + and - ? The pointer stays as is when you hover

Very nice, Shelley.
Is it commonplace that the cursor doesn't change to the hand when you mouseover on the + and - ? The pointer stays as is when you hover
You're right, I forgot. I've just uploaded a new archive (without changing version number, no need for such a small change).

Thanks !

I didn't think it was a big issue, I'll just keep it the way it is. Nice work btw cedric. (y)

Can you easily change the colors on the set image with CSS or just a quick image edit on photoshop?

About to download and install this add-on

The toggle icons are part of a spritesheet and any color changes will need to be done via an editor (photoshop) or if you want to design your own. I might actually throw these in the xenforo-ui-sprite.png myself.

The toggle icons are part of a spritesheet and any color changes will need to be done via an editor (photoshop) or if you want to design your own. I might actually throw these in the xenforo-ui-sprite.png myself.

I just installed the add-on files, and the xml file
When I click the icon to collapse the category, the category background + text changes colors but nothing collapses... Any ideas?

I cleared all my browser settings + cache... Also tried using on two other browsers

That's something you may need to ask the author. The category bg changing colour and many other css elements changing upon toggling (collapsed state) is by design meaning the author intentionally introduced this (hence I removed most of the css and introduced my own) You will have to do the same.

With regards to collapsing not working the author may be able to shed some light to that if you link him to your forum.

Yeah the css is no problem I can change that, just that it isn't collapsing at all, just changing the state of the category...
Going to try and reinstall it all

Yeah the css is no problem I can change that, just that it isn't collapsing at all, just changing the state of the category...
Going to try and reinstall it all

Which version of toggle me are you using? The toggle v1.0 never worked for me and didn't collapse the nodes but v1.1 did and i've had no problem with v1.1 collapsing the category's

If you have heavily changed your template or use a customized style, read the readme file and find the section "Coding pattern for developers". It's easy to integrate. It shoudn't be a problem. If you don't know css or html, ask the author of your style to help you to update it.

If you have heavily changed your template or use a customized style, read the readme file and find the section "Coding pattern for developers". It's easy to integrate. It shoudn't be a problem. If you don't know css or html, ask the author of your style to help you to update it.

Which template files is this under? I can figure it out

Re-downloaded, Re-Installed... No dice
Collapseable sidebar does work, though, by installing it into my custom style's folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom