• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[tLk] ReadPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small html fault in tlk_readpc_link where you have wrapped your li in ul. All that is needed is the li tags, delete the ul, as the column already has the ul tags defined, and defining them again puts the link off within the column.

I've changed the code as described above and it now looks like this:

Before:
Code:
<ul class="col2 blockLinksList">
    <li><a href="{xen:link ReadPC}">{xen:phrase tlk_readpc}</a></li>
</ul>

After:
Code:
<class="col2 blockLinksList">
    <li><a href="{xen:link ReadPC}">{xen:phrase tlk_readpc}</a></li>

I've not noticed any difference. What difference or correction should I have or notice?

-----------------------------

There is also another bug which you all may have noticed... When you click on page 2, 3, 4 or whichever other page, sometimes it'll show you a full page of convos like it does on page 1, but sometimes when you click on the next page, it'll just display 1 result, payee 4, maybe whatever number, it does this randomly, instead of displaying a complete page full of convos like on page 1.

Removing the <ul> will not be noticeable IF you don't have additions to that menu. Leaving the <ul> on this mod, IF you add another mod that adds a menu item, you will see the problem. Basically, because its sub-nested another list within a list, the styling is no longer correctly applied, so when another adjoining list item is added, it bumps against this term and when highlighted, will highlight the adjoining term.

Again... it is creating a sub-list within the list, which is wrong.

To remove the [tlk], do a phrase search for [tlk] readpc and remove the [tlk] from the phrase description.

Anthony, as you are an expert and it seems the original add-on author is not replying.... would you mind updating this addon... so that the noobs of us can use this without any worry ?

Many thanks!

Not even close to expert.... If you want an edited version, I am happy to correct the issues, export it and send to you as a personal edit. Not my mod though, so it's wrong to step on devs feet issuing corrected versions here.

If you want a corrected version, PC me your email and I will send you it with above corrections.

I am confused as to how we can allow just Super Admins to sue this? If i have other users in the admin group but they are not super admins how will the permissions block their access?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom