[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Confirmed, vBulletin prior to vBulletin 3.8 use tagthread instead of tagcontent to keep track of tags. I will update the importer. Thank you.

Thanks, I gather that it would be prudent to wait to convert my next (and last) vBulletin board, which is on 3.7.2 & makes much more extensive use of tags.

For the wish list:

It would be nice if, when reviewing long threads, one select a tag from the text (just as you select text for Copy) and have "Add tag" as a right-click menu option.

http://www.tradbak.com/online

Server Error

Undefined index: tag_text
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Tinhte/XenTag/Route/Prefix/Tags.php at line 30
  2. Tinhte_XenTag_Route_Prefix_Tags->buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 331
  3. XenForo_Link::_buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 81
  4. XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in Tinhte/XenTag/ControllerPublic/Tag.php at line 286
  5. Tinhte_XenTag_ControllerPublic_Tag::getSessionActivityDetailsForList() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 312
  6. XenForo_Model_Session->addSessionActivityDetailsToList() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Online.php at line 50
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Online->actionIndex() in PiXhousecom/SpidersOnline/ControllerPublic/Online.php at line 15
  8. PiXhousecom_SpidersOnline_ControllerPublic_Online->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/tradbakc/public_html/index.php at line 13

http://www.tradbak.com/online

Server Error

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Tinhte/XenTag/Route/Prefix/Tags.php at line 30
  4. XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in Tinhte/XenTag/ControllerPublic/Tag.php at line 286
  5. Tinhte_XenTag_ControllerPublic_Tag::getSessionActivityDetailsForList() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 312
  6. XenForo_Model_Session->addSessionActivityDetailsToList() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Online.php at line 50
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Online->actionIndex() in PiXhousecom/SpidersOnline/ControllerPublic/Online.php at line 15
  8. PiXhousecom_SpidersOnline_ControllerPublic_Online->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/tradbakc/public_html/index.php at line 13

Fast patch will be uploaded very soon.

Dinh Thanh updated [Tinhte] XenTag with a new update entry:

Fix a bug in 1.3.1 with Online page

Fix a bug with Online Page for version 1.3.1.
----

1.3.1 Update

• Add tags for Xenforo Pages (tag on page editor in Admin section). Demo link:http://www.tinhte.vn/pages/cafe/ (scroll down to see it)
  • Importer for vBulletin 3.7 or older
  • Better Unicode support
  • Better Auto Tag pages link
As usual, if you upgrade XenTag from very old version, you need to rebuild Thread & Wiki search index after upgrade process.

Read the rest of this update entry...

We still have a bug with unicode characters in 1.3.x, please don't update now, wait for next update.

v1.3.2 bu kezde bu hata çıktı karşıma
v1.3.2 appeared before me this error is that most centers

http://www.tradbak.com/tags/search

Server Error

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Tinhte/XenTag/Route/Prefix/Tags.php at line 28
  4. XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in Tinhte/XenTag/ControllerPublic/Tag.php at line 52
  5. Tinhte_XenTag_ControllerPublic_Tag->actionSearch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/tradbakc/public_html/index.php at line 13

Would it be possible to somehow style tags differently than regular links? My users think it's quite anooying seeing all posts containing tags riddled with links that are indistinguishable from regular forum links.

Would it be possible to somehow style tags differently than regular links? My users think it's quite anooying seeing all posts containing tags riddled with links that are indistinguishable from regular forum links.
You can apply styles and other stuff by editing the template "tinhte_xentag_bb_code_tag_tag".

Tinhte.vn is a 15M board and is a top 5 site in VN. That's what they do and they rank extremely high because their tag pages are really managed well.
You are free to use however you like it on your site. I just want to share the idea behind this addon as I have been talking to the owner for a while.

Go to http://www.google.com.vn and enter the keyword: new ipad
See how well the tag page of tinhte.vn ranks. It shows as #4 for me. And they have just used it for few months.

Coming from VB 3.8, I know this issue really well but the idea is to make it useful for your users. SEO benefits are just added benefit. I'm sure you have read that Google will penalize sites that are over-SEO so the lesson is to help your users find relevant contents, the rest will take care of themselves.

I also do not allow my members to tag because I want control over the quality. Lots of large sites do this, including most owned by Social Knowledge. I hate having to dig through tags and remove tags that people ad that are misspelled or simply added as a joke.

Take my first site I have implemented this on:

Screen Shot 2012-10-15 at 4.46.58 PM.webp

It has been up less than a month and is already my third highest page as far as pageviews and is helping bring in more search traffic.

Top Bottom