[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
It happens whenever a user tags a word that they have in their post. I think it may be a conflicting add-on that is doing it.

It happens whenever a user tags a word that they have in their post. I think it may be a conflicting add-on that is doing it.
Isn't it what we do all the time? I always tag something that is in the content of our posts.
By the way, what is your tag permission setting? Do you tag only the first post?

M0cYU.jpg

@Andy.N

KAINZO:
I had the same issue but thanks to xfrocks things are working now.

I just disabled the add-on called parseHTML.
If you don't have that one - try to disable the other add-ons one by one.

Hope it helps

KAINZO:
I had the same issue but thanks to xfrocks things are working now.

I just disabled the add-on called parseHTML.
If you don't have that one - try to disable the other add-ons one by one.

Hope it helps
wow.. I did have parseHTML - what did that even do? haha... I'll disable and retest!

I have a small suggestion: Add a small "description" under the tags field, that the tabs can be seperated by a comma

Description & Multiple content type were implemented. I had an addon for XenCarta. Other developers can view this sample to implement Tags for other content type if they want.

Did you install XenTag?

I had it only installed on an testboard to see if it's something for my clients and to see if it's easy to provide tag support for 3rd party addons with this one, because it's IMO stuppid to have several different tag systems installed, which doesn't "support each other"...

Now i'll give it a second try
thx:)

I had it only installed on an testboard to see if it's something for my clients and to see if it's easy to provide tag support for 3rd party addons with this one, because it's IMO stuppid to have several different tag systems installed, which doesn't "support each other"...

Now i'll give it a second try
thx:)

Don't forget to rebuild search index after upgrade :)

Please confirm, you are using PHP 5.3.10, XenForo 1.1.3 and [Tinhte] XenTag 1.2.4? Do you have Enhanced Search installed?
I haven't Enhanced Search, and yes I have PHP Version 5.3.10, XenTag 1.2.4, but XenForo 1.1.2 (patched). Could sent list of add-ons (but I have disabled all of them and nothing happen with xentag, but I do not rebuilt search cache after that).

I haven't Enhanced Search, and yes I have PHP Version 5.3.10, XenTag 1.2.4, but XenForo 1.1.2 (patched). Could sent list of add-ons (but I have disabled all of them and nothing happen with xentag, but I do not rebuilt search cache after that).
In this case, I will need your site info with admin account + ftp access if possible. Please send me via a conversation. Thank you.

Top Bottom