[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Dinh Thanh updated [Tinhte] XenTag with a new update entry:

Big Update

NEW FEATURES

1. Support tags for multiple content-type (each content-type addon for XenTag required). XenCarta Addon for XenTag is coming soon.
  2. Two premium widgets for Widget Framework (Related Threads by tag & Threads by Tab).
  3. Support Udu comma character for separating tags.
  4. Global Tag Require & Maximum tags options.
  5. Tag Require & Maximum tags options per forum.
  6. Support php 5.4.
BUG FIXS
  • Fixed Tag Edit permission on Tag box
  • Remove Delete/Backspace...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I installed this onto a dev 1.1.3 environment, and I'm getting the following error message:

Screen Shot 2012-08-17 at 10.30.41 AM.webp

And the console is giving me the following:

Screen Shot 2012-08-17 at 10.30.13 AM.webp

Basically it will not allow me to tag anything, admin or user, across multiple browsers.

Is this just me or did this screw up my whole forum? I can not delete posts with tags unless i delete all the tags first and I can no longer add any nodes to my forum!?

When I try to Create a Forum:

Undefined index: tinhte_xentag_options
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 11
  2. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/b/r/a/bradynapier/html/cei/admin.php at line 13
When I try to Delete a Post with Tags:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/content/b/r/a/bradynapier/html/cei/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Integration.php on line 85

Great with the upgrade - super nice.

Though I still have the problem with the strange codes in the posts where people have used the tags??

[TAG=d2FsaW1leA==]Walimex[/TAG]
[TAG=YsOmbGc=]bælg[/TAG]

I updated the Xentag and rebuild the search index.
These codes still apear in the old posts:(

No problem if you have not had the time to fix it - just want to report it in, and maybe you have a solution.

All the best
Morten

Did all of that, and it seems the issue is due to Elastic Search... when I disable ES the mod works, when I enable it, it doesn't work and produces the error.

And just checking... the tags aren't being sent to ES either, as doing an advanced search using tags produces an error, and with a keyword produces an error if the tag field is entered.

Ok... nice pickup Andy. My bad, sorry. Fixed that error now.

However, another issue. Tag searching via advanced is kind off useless, because when entering a tag into a thread, say "ted is awesome" and then searching the thread using a word in that thread, entering that tag, search returns zero results. Remove the tag, the result is returned. Tags are actually stopping results being returned.

Is this just me or did this screw up my whole forum? I can not delete posts with tags unless i delete all the tags first and I can no longer add any nodes to my forum!?

When I try to Create a Forum:

Undefined index: tinhte_xentag_options
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 11
  2. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/b/r/a/bradynapier/html/cei/admin.php at line 13
When I try to Delete a Post with Tags:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/content/b/r/a/bradynapier/html/cei/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Integration.php on line 85

Fixed.

Somewhat of a noob to XenForo add-ons - when you say fixed does that mean i need to upload a new version now? not seeing a new version - do i need to wait until a new version comes out before I can use this add-on?

Surprised noone else found these bugs :-P

Somewhat of a noob to XenForo add-ons - when you say fixed does that mean i need to upload a new version now? not seeing a new version - do i need to wait until a new version comes out before I can use this add-on?

Surprised noone else found these bugs :p

:)
Fixed in next version.

Top Bottom