[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

It would be possible to order a node by date? It would be interesting if there is a node of news
I'm not quite sure what you are asking. What has this got to do with thumbnails?

Is there a way to get back the tiny avatar to let users know if they have already posted in threads?
A lot of people have asked for this, but new features are only added if one or more people contribute to their development.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. What has this got to do with thumbnails?

A lot of people have asked for this, but new features are only added if one or more people contribute to their development.

He used google translated :)

Looks pretty good! Might give this in install later on.

Only issue I am thinking is what is you get a troll on the forum adding bad images?

Not is if you could make that its complement ordered by date of publication issues, would be good for news forums.

i also suggest in Where should thumbnails be specified to add:

-Last IMG posted by Thread Starter
-Last IMG posted by anyone

that way if you have a thread about FUNNY PICS or anything
thread thumbnails will be updated also by the last picture posted :D

i also suggest in Where should thumbnails be specified to add:

-Last IMG posted by Thread Starter
-Last IMG posted by anyone

that way if you have a thread about FUNNY PICS or anything
thread thumbnails will be updated also by the last picture posted :D

I am a commercial developer and all additional features need to be paid for. Please send me a message if you are interested in contributing towards the development of these features.

Top Bottom