Implemented Thread Prefix

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
i must say, i do like the way it's implemented in google mail... they use the label concept instead of the prefix... both with a similar purpose in mind...
yes
That would be great! Especially if one could add multiple labels to a thread - like in GMail :)

No. The goal is betas is to reach a stable state, not to add features. While some features might appear during a beta, that is not the primary goal.
That is exactly what I personally wanted to hear!! Even though I want thread prefixes (as outlined in a previous post) I think the key is to get xenForo out of Beta and into a stable position and then worry about all the bells and whistles!! Within reason, every single owner of xenForo will love it, and love what it's about... so let's keep going with that!!

You mean there are no prefixes in xF by default? Huh, didn't know that.

While at it, CSS based prefixes would be nice.
Prefixes are planned, just not added because there are other things that required more attention.

Chances are it'll arrive after the stable release.

Hmm, at first xF looks (and still does) light, clean, fast, creative and all, but on the other hand Im seeing lack of some key goodies too. From major ones, like blogs, galleries, cms, to such as prefixes.

I know, I know, it s in beta, give it time..., but for somebody who stucked on vb 3.8.x and waiting for some reliable platform to upgrade portal for such a looooong time, I can be "impatient". Truly, patience got us stuck on status quo for such a long time. If I would have foreseen this, we would switch to alternative forums looooong time ago.

That been said, I ll just wait and see, who will come with "optimal" solution first.

We have had to put up with Vb4 for the last year 'unfortunately' and although we have paid for Xenoforo the only thing that has stopped us from installing it is the lack of prefixes. BTW we have a forum with nearly 2 million posts and over 50k members so prefixes are a very very important feature to us.

Indeed, prefixes (or labels) is what is stoping us from buying software atm. We also have heavily prefixed threads and cant switch without it.

Another +1 in fact +2 for prefixes here, handy for "classifieds" sections and also for separating out forums that cover a lot of different areas, without them certainly for the forum I am currently developing I would need to have at least 10 sub-forums inside a main forum so to have prefixes with a way of filtering them would reduce the size of the forum considerably.

Top Bottom