The Walking Dead - What's going to happen?

I'm really interested to see what happens with the baby. Will it be born? Will it be some sort of mutant lol? How will they keep it alive? I think that will be a big part of the storyline this season.

my prediction is the baby will be some kind of cure, or will hold some kind of cure of some kind so I think there's a part in there with regards to the baby. Just a hunch could be wrong of course.

my prediction is the baby will be some kind of cure, or will hold some kind of cure of some kind so I think there's a part in there with regards to the baby. Just a hunch could be wrong of course.

I was thinking same ! They will keep hershell alive since he has medical background for baby's safe delivery and guess it will be new born will be twist to the story to keep third season go on.

Yeah season 2 did definitely drag on. I think it could have done with being 4 -5 shows shorter or perhaps the last 4 shows starting with them moving out of the farm fighting their way to the prison and finally at the end of season 2 they come to the prison met with the a horde of infected <season 2 ends>

Not that I'm trying to tell the writers/producers how to do there job. :D Still waiting to watch season 3 ep1 <inserts impatient smiley here>

You can watch it right now. See post 34.

This is why reading the comic series has ruined me :(, I already know what happens lol.

Top Bottom