The Walking Dead - What's going to happen?

Eagerly waiting for it to air here in the UK. Hopefully a few characters will be killed off the show can still hardly believe they killed off shane who I thought was killed off prematurely. As long as Daryl remains and they don't do anything stupid by killing his character off.

Eagerly waiting for it to air here in the UK. Hopefully a few characters will be killed off the show can still hardly believe they killed off shane who I thought was killed off prematurely. As long as Daryl remains and they don't do anything stupid by killing his character off.
Shane was actually killed off much earlier in the comic book version of the story. I'm hoping Daryl doesn't get it either, but things should be quite interesting with Merle back in the storyline. I love the chick with the two zombies on leashes...she's going to be my new fav. :) I won't spoil it for you, but the first episode rocked. This season should be the best so far.

Shane was actually killed off much earlier in the comic book version of the story. I'm hoping Daryl doesn't get it either, but things should be quite interesting with Merle back in the storyline. I love the chick with the two zombies on leashes...she's going to be my new fav. :) I won't spoil it for you, but the first episode rocked. This season should be the best so far.

I agree, the premier of S3 was looking pretty awesome so far. Shane long out lasted his usefulness in the tv series for sure.

Ye the way they introduced new chick with that Ninja Sword i was already guessing new season might be good .

Looking forward for second episode !

The new season 3 episode was awesome, a lot more gorey than I remember the previous episodes being.
I watched it with my mum, she was kinda grossed out on all the gore, haha.

11 million viewers makes this episode of Walking Dead the all time highest viewership of a TV series in US history. Heard that on the news today.

The episode rocked. And the full episode is online (limited time) for those that missed it.

11 million viewers makes this episode of Walking Dead the all time highest viewership of a TV series in US history. Heard that on the news today.

The episode rocked. And the full episode is online (limited time) for those that missed it.

Emm, I think you meant Cable TV ? Indeed, the numbers are gigantic.

Bit worried they have just swapped the "farm" for the "prison" and the story is going to get bogged down again - we shall see...

Bit worried they have just swapped the "farm" for the "prison" and the story is going to get bogged down again - we shall see...
I don't think the story has ever bogged down, personally. The relationships and interaction of the characters is what makes this so compelling...plus, it's following the comic storyline pretty closely.

The setting at the farm drug on too long for me personally. Maybe a show or two shorter I would have been happier. I cannot find anything wrong with this show though, it is the only one on TV I will watch immediately when it comes on. Others I don't care to miss, skip, whatever... not this one.

Now if only that little brat would get ate. Meh.

I'm really interested to see what happens with the baby. Will it be born? Will it be some sort of mutant lol? How will they keep it alive? I think that will be a big part of the storyline this season.

I don't think the story has ever bogged down, personally. The relationships and interaction of the characters is what makes this so compelling...plus, it's following the comic storyline pretty closely.

Yeah season 2 did definitely drag on. I think it could have done with being 4 -5 shows shorter or perhaps the last 4 shows starting with them moving out of the farm fighting their way to the prison and finally at the end of season 2 they come to the prison met with the a horde of infected <season 2 ends>

Not that I'm trying to tell the writers/producers how to do there job. :D Still waiting to watch season 3 ep1 <inserts impatient smiley here>

Top Bottom