The signs are now showing.

is bbsmiley a community member's personal site?

bbsmiley my own personal dedicated smiley resource site has been left to stagnate for nearly a year due to the platform I'm using becoming redundant. Once I migrate to another software it'll be back up (as registrations are down) and my hosting is temporarily on hold.

bbsmiley my own personal dedicated smiley resource site has been left to stagnate for nearly a year due to the platform I'm using becoming redundant. Once I migrate to another software it'll be back up (as registrations are down) and my hosting is temporarily on hold.
*Grabs a VBSEO sign, and waves it into her face* :P

*Grabs a VBSEO sign, and waves it into her face* :p

Funny you should say that I designed a few of them a while back. :)

Wait till the resource area is up you'll all have more smileys than you can wave a stick at. Oh I have those too, They are quite extreme to say the least. :P

why is it on hold, personal reasons or something you can share...and i clicked the link Kier posted and it brought me there.. if your hosting is down how is the page displaying :) you have a magical webserver my dear. I'm sooo confused right now.

EDIT: Ahhhh i see its the resource area i take it thats down, is this only because of regs being disabled.

My host hosted by Michael Biddle who's a wonderful guy hasn't taken it down but I refrain from using it. So temporary disabled registrations. As stated above, the reason I am not commencing with bbsmiley is because I don't want to put anymore work into my site when the platform that houses it is EOL. So when I do migrate to a new platform I won't be making any database imports but starting afresh.

My host hosted by Michael Biddle who's a wonderful guy hasn't taken it down but I refrain from using it. So temporary disabled registrations. As stated above, the reason I am not commencing with bbsmiley is because I don't want to put anymore work into my site when the platform that houses it is EOL. So when I do migrate to a new platform I won't be making any database imports but starting afresh.
AHHHH gotcha....have you decided on which platform you will rebuild, or is that still up in the air? I don't mean to ask what i think is obvious but I would hate to assume.

IPB for BBsmiley because they are shortly releasing IP nexus which is something I need for the site. If on the offchance one of the community members creates a store/shop I'll consider xenforo as my housing application. Though I have two xen names already for my future xen projects. :)

I went to buy one myself but someone bought it and there was an issue with him using it the (.tv domain extension)
tho mine was going to be a place for xen users to share their videos like a youtube but only for xen users on any zen powered site.. xenforo.tv but apparently i got beat to it buy someone who wanted to make money off the domain name so that one went quick :-(
Explain this shop creation...I get the gist of what your saying but a little elaboration on it would carry me a long way. are we talking a real pay system or like a site shop based on site credits here?

EDIT: Ahhh i went and did some research on ip nexus as i had no clue what it was and get it now

IPB for BBsmiley because they are shortly releasing IP nexus which is something I need for the site. If on the offchance one of the community members creates a store/shop I'll consider xenforo as my housing application. Though I have two xen names already for my future xen projects. :)
If you ever do anime based smiley packs, the members of my new project will love you.

If you need some hosting, then let me know. I can give you a hand with that.

I can as well if you ever need it; I have free access to several of my friends hosting businesses, which I make sure to take advantage of as much as possible!

Top Bottom