[TH] Library [Deleted]

Its not working on XF 1.2

Code:
Argument 1 passed to Waindigo_Library_DataWriter_Article::_discussionPostSave() must be of the type array, none given, called in xenforo\library\XenForo\DataWriter\Discussion.php on line 441 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/Library/DataWriter/Article.php at line 678
    Waindigo_Library_DataWriter_Article->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 441
    XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Waindigo/Library/ControllerPublic/Library.php at line 300
    Waindigo_Library_ControllerPublic_Library->actionAddArticle() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in wamp/www/xenforo/index.php at line 13

Similar error to above, trying to run on XF 1.2. Just FYI since I know you're working on it. :)

Code:
Declaration of Waindigo_Library_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() should be compatible with that of XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave()
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 959
XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 483
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/DiscussionMessage/Definition/Post.php at line 47
XenForo_DiscussionMessage_Definition_Post->getDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 1092
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->getDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 433
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 353
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1434
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 541
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/users/xxxx/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
It seems like many members use this add-on. Could you please some of you give me some ideas how you use this add-on? Maybe links to your sites will help me. I am not sure, if I know exactly what this add-on does and this could help me a lot.

To me, it is very similar to XF's "pages", but the library is more user friendly for our staff to create content since I'm pretty sure it uses the XF text editor. It appears in the list of forums just like everything else (as a node, in other words).

Can't give a link since XF 1.2 broke the add-on and we had to disable it.

I see, I am on XenForo 1.2 as well, som I won't try this out until it will be compatible anyway. I was just wondering what I can use this for :)

We used it only to post two sets of rules, but once we are done with the upgrade (and Library is fixed), we are putting up a few other entries, such as tips for using the forum, notes about third party image hosting services, etc. Currently, we have one general set of forum rules for the entire forum, and our Marketplace area (non-public, and not available until a member hits 30 days and 50 posts) has a lot of information on listing and grading items for sale, a few notes about how to use XenTrader, and some tips for dealing with sellers (short version: we don't get involved :D ). That is the extent of our "library".

The library itself appears just like a forum in the node list, but with a stack of books as the icon. If you click that, you end up at a page that lists the articles within the library (which are our sets of rules). This could be used for any type of text-based content that would work well as a page, and not something that would need to be replied to or commented on.

I use this for tutorials, user guides, etc... makes it look different from a regular post and identifiable as a more serious reference.

I'm in XF1.2 so i had to disable it too.

Somehow I need to go in and retrieve our two library posts, as we had our rules in there. (I just upgraded the big board a couple of hours ago.) If I turn Library back on, nobody can post.

We will be releasing an update shortly. Apologies for the delay.

That's OK--I figured you had a lot of work to do on it. :) I know you've been updating add-ons at a wicked pace lately!

We are just running without posted rules on our big board now, which is not a good situation. I don't care for the Pages feature in XF since they are not as user-friendly for editors, but I may have to turn on the old version of Library briefly to retrieve those two and put them in XF pages, even if only temporary...

I receive the following error when trying to create a new Library node from the AdminCP:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'custom_fields' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Cosmo, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1612): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_library', Array)
#5 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1601): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1393): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Waindigo/Library/ControllerAdmin/Library.php(105): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/Waindigo/Library/ControllerAdmin/Library.php(98): Waindigo_Library_ControllerAdmin_Library->actionSave()
#9 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_Waindigo_Library_ControllerAdmin_Library->actionSave()
#10 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/cosmos/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://curiouscosmos.com/admin.php?libraries/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["libraries/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(22) {
    ["title"] => string(4) "Test"
    ["description"] => string(0) ""
    ["parent_node_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["display_order"] => string(1) "1"
    ["display_in_list"] => string(1) "1"
    ["nat_tabtitle"] => string(0) ""
    ["nat_display_order"] => string(1) "1"
    ["nat_position"] => string(3) "end"
    ["nat_childlinks"] => string(1) "0"
    ["nat_linkstemplate"] => string(0) ""
    ["nat_popup"] => string(1) "1"
    ["nat_tabid"] => string(0) ""
    ["default_thread_prefix"] => string(1) "0"
    ["thread_header"] => string(0) ""
    ["thread_footer"] => string(0) ""
    ["post_header"] => string(0) ""
    ["post_footer"] => string(0) ""
    ["node_type_id"] => string(7) "Library"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(23) "/admin.php?nodes/insert"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I receive the following error when trying to create a new Library node from the AdminCP:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'custom_fields' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Cosmo, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1612): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_library', Array)
#5 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1601): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1393): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Waindigo/Library/ControllerAdmin/Library.php(105): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/Waindigo/Library/ControllerAdmin/Library.php(98): Waindigo_Library_ControllerAdmin_Library->actionSave()
#9 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_Waindigo_Library_ControllerAdmin_Library->actionSave()
#10 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/cosmos/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://curiouscosmos.com/admin.php?libraries/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["libraries/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(22) {
    ["title"] => string(4) "Test"
    ["description"] => string(0) ""
    ["parent_node_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["display_order"] => string(1) "1"