[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

Code:
Server Error

Unable to Connect to ssl://xenforo.com:443. Error #0:

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
    Zend_Http_Client->request() in ThemeHouse/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php at line 566
    ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in ThemeHouse/InstallUpgrade/ControllerHelper/InstallUpgrade.php at line 51
    ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_ControllerHelper_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in ThemeHouse/InstallUpgrade/ControllerAdmin/Upgrade.php at line 165
    ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_ControllerAdmin_Upgrade->actionGetLicenseKey() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

I had this installed and somehow it is gone... so I tried to reinstall, and when I try installing the xml file I get the following error.

"The existing data required by the data writer could not be found."

Every time I try to upgrade, I get this error:

The specified add-on does not match the add-on you chose to upgrade.

Every time I try to upgrade, I get this error:

The specified add-on does not match the add-on you chose to upgrade.

Nope not it, I even upload everything by hand and try installing it he old fashioned way and get the same error message.

For Install & Upgrade you will have to uninstall the Waindigo/HexThemes version and install the ThemeHouse version as a new add-on

Jake

For Install & Upgrade you will have to uninstall the Waindigo/HexThemes version and install the ThemeHouse version as a new add-on

Jake
And lose all your settings in the process. There has to a way to upgrade instead of the uninstall/reinstall path.

Is there a way to have the add on check for add on updates? I know it does this automatically every once in a while but how do I kick it up the ass as I know there are some that need updated

Is there a way to have the add on check for add on updates? I know it does this automatically every once in a while but how do I kick it up the ass as I know there are some that need updated

If you view the 'outdated add-ons' page it should force a new check iirc

Oh great.. since installing the new version of the add on, all add-on url's are now blank. Therefore EVERYTHING is seen as up to date. This is not great guys!!

This was a fresh/new plugin install, and my XF Media Gallery is a few versions out of date...but the plugin claims every addon is up to date (when I know a few are not)

Does make updating via zip file easier tho.

This was a fresh/new plugin install, and my XF Media Gallery is a few versions out of date...but the plugin claims every addon is up to date (when I know a few are not)

Does make updating via zip file easier tho.

This add-on only supports checking for updates of add-ons in the resource manager

This add-on only supports checking for updates of add-ons in the resource manager
Jake,

I beg to differ..... there are plenty of installed add-ons listed in xenforo's resource manager that do not show as needing updated when they are outdated. The add-ons list of URL's has somehow been blanked on an upgrade. Any way to fix this?

I beg to differ..... there are plenty of installed add-ons listed in xenforo's resource manager that do not show as needing updated when they are outdated.

For it to work the RM url has to be set

The add-ons list of URL's has somehow been blanked on an upgrade.

This was likely when upgrading from the Waindigo -> ThemeHouse since you had to uninstall the add-on. You can manually set the URL by using the 'Edit URL' button on the dropdown on your add-on list.

Jake

Yeah that kinda sucks when you got many add ons. Oh well, nevermind. Manual it is... grrrr

Top Bottom