Install and Upgrade

Install and Upgrade 1.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Thank you Dalton, there was a ticket of mine long time ago regarding this. But at that time it wasn't so frequent..

If you need admin access just let me know.

Hi all,

Is it just me getting the following in my error log twice a day, every day for at least the last few days (12:00 and 04:03)...

1671471885923.png

Happy to provide more info if needed... :)

Currently running 1.1.7 Patch Level 1

Cheers
Paul

I don't get, why such addons are not part of XenForo core.

So we don't have to login on hundreds of sites to update our addons
Do you understand what they would have to do, to make that product and more importantly, maintain it? This one is limited to TH add-ons and xF OFFICIAL add-ons. Nothing 3rd party.

Are you seriously saying xF should make this type product but compatible with all 3rd party products?

Do you understand what they would have to do, to make that product and more importantly, maintain it? This one is limited to TH add-ons and xF OFFICIAL add-ons. Nothing 3rd party.

Are you seriously saying xF should make this type product but compatible with all 3rd party products?

I know man, that's a TH addon. Yes, I would sat xenforo could create something similar to WordPress with the core where everyone can download and purchase addons.

Just use your brain before commenting.

Looks like, you dont know this addon; this is NOT ONLY limited to TH ;)

Xenforo must integrate a Plugin manager. Take a look to Woltlab and learn, what is possible

Looks like, you dont know this addon; this is NOT ONLY limited to TH ;)

Xenforo must integrate a Plugin manager. Take a look to Woltlab and learn, what is possible
I have this product. It's reliant on IF third party devs support it by writing their own handlers.

Install or upgrade third-party add-ons as well since we allow third-party add-on creators to write their own handlers so that you are able to add their profiles

Woltlab - has this robust 3rd party market?

I know man, that's a TH addon. Yes, I would sat xenforo could create something similar to WordPress with the core where everyone can download and purchase addons.

Just use your brain before commenting.
You should just code that for xF, it's so simple!:D

Last edited:
You fellas make it all sound so easy though, you should just show 'em!
Again a stupid and thoughtless answer, because you simply do not read what is written and then just writes something, the main thing the counter goes up ;) Please read, understand, read again; think and then answer; so far came only thoughtless from you

Again a stupid and thoughtless answer, because you simply do not read what is written
Seeing you cats get this upset is worth the time lol.

The point is valid. You all act like it's some simple deal for the xF crew to do. So I'm thinking you all should show them up, and code the product!

The point is valid. You all act like it's some simple deal for the xF crew to do. So I'm thinking you all should show them up, and code the product!
They get Money from us and so its simple; but i'll stop now to disuss with such guys like you ;)

None can change the mind of fanboys, without own opinion and which are only horny on it, that the Postcounter rises ;)

Stop being obtuse. Nobody said it was a simple thing to do.

Some people think it should be in the core, you maybe don't. Big deal. No need to look for an argument where there isn't one.

Top Bottom