[TH] Custom Fields [Deleted]

Because then I can't style the field ID at all...
Ah ok. I understand your problem now. Yer, you can't style it like that. Sorry.

Please PM me and we can discuss the cost of adding this option to the add-on if you'd like.

Hi testing a single field import from dupal in this case I am importing single field output from drupal to xml example data export -:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<nodes>
<node>
<Map-Name>obj/obj_howitzer</Map-Name>
</node>
<node>
<Map-Name>dm/DerReise-Final</Map-Name>
</node>
<node>
<Map-Name>dm/NachtDerUntoten-Fixed</Map-Name>
</node>
<node>
<Map-Name>obj/objrailway_assault</Map-Name>
</node>
<node>
<Map-Name>dm/toysoldiers</Map-Name>

So above is the single field Map-name

when I attempt import I get
Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aaaa\library\Waindigo\InstallUpgrade\Extend\Waindigo\CustomFields\ControllerAdmin\ResourceField.php at line 54
  2. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_Waindigo_CustomFields_ControllerAdmin_ResourceField->actionImport() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aaaa\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aaaa\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aaaa\admin.php at line 13
I am guessing but is it the node ****e Drupal has inserted on export so for the import does it nees to look more like
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Map-Name>dm/DerReise-Final</Map-Name>
<Map-Name>dm/NachtDerUntoten-Fixed</Map-Name>

I removed all the node stuff and still got this error -:
Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aaaa\library\Waindigo\InstallUpgrade\Extend\Waindigo\CustomFields\ControllerAdmin\ResourceField.php at line 54
  2. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_Waindigo_CustomFields_ControllerAdmin_ResourceField->actionImport() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aaaa\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aaaa\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\xampp\htdocs\aaaa\admin.php at line 13

Just wanted to submit a bug. If you chose Viewable on Forum View for any of the fields, the appear ok everywhere BUT the stickied threads. If any thread is sticky, the field(s) will dissapear.

I am facing the same issue. Is there any way for the fields values to be displayed below sticky threads as well?

I have just upgraded to the latest version and now field titles are not displayed in thread or thread list. Only the values are displayed.

Last edited:
I'd like to have a price field and next to it a drop down currency selector. Is this possible with this addon?

I'd like to have a price field and next to it a drop down currency selector. Is this possible with this addon?
You would need to use PHP callbacks to do this, but it is possible. If you need help with this, I can create the field for you. Please PM to discuss contributing to this.

I am trying to edit the required fields of the nodes from the node edit page but some fields are not saved. I check them, click save then go to the same page and see they are still unchecked. I have 3 custom fields and this happens with two of them.

Any idea with this?

i installed this and user search but my drop down menus dont show the options in order to search for user by custom field value

Make sure you have selected the "Show field in advanced user search" checkbox when editing the custom fields.

Code:
/home/xxxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/Library/Listener/LoadClass.php on line 4
[24-May-2014 17:53:53 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/xxxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/TemplateCreate/20130522.php on line 62
[24-May-2014 18:29:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies' not found in /home/xxxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/Library/Listener/InitDependencies.php on line 4\

Is it possible to show the custom field X if custom Field Y == 1?
I assume then it is not possible.

I use {$customFields.FIELD_ID} in the Header Template HTML to get the it in the thread but it shows the value and not the text. How can I show the text ?

Top Bottom