[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

Strange that a commercial product ask for funding to add extra stuff.
adding more stuff is only making your product better and to try have more sells or become the best/greatest/biggest against the competition.

I see your point, people pay for Credits + Shop then have to pay for functionality that all users would have access to afterwards. I guess the question is @Jake B. If I paid would those custom changes be only used by me or would every other user who bought it get it later too?

If something like 'custom user title' is part of my Premium usergroup, is there a way to disable anyone in that usergroup from seeing the 'custom user title' shop item as they have no need to purchase this again which would be beneficial for other things I have in my Premium usergroup.

Also since it says it works with any permission, if I have a permission that allows a profile cover and set a shop item for this, it also needs a filesize, how would I go about configuring this as at the moment it is only on my Premium usergroup and not my default usergroup. I assume to get around this I'd make a custom secondary usergroup with this and use that for that specific purchase?

Able to add another feature?
Have a category within a category?

Aka Parent Categories.

Category One
- Sub Category
- Sub Category
Category Two
Category Three

etc...

If something like 'custom user title' is part of my Premium usergroup, is there a way to disable anyone in that usergroup from seeing the 'custom user title' shop item as they have no need to purchase this again which would be beneficial for other things I have in my Premium usergroup.

Also since it says it works with any permission, if I have a permission that allows a profile cover and set a shop item for this, it also needs a filesize, how would I go about configuring this as at the moment it is only on my Premium usergroup and not my default usergroup. I assume to get around this I'd make a custom secondary usergroup with this and use that for that specific purchase?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean

Able to add another feature?
Have a category within a category?

Aka Parent Categories.

Category One
- Sub Category
- Sub Category
Category Two
Category Three

etc...

This is not currently possible, and would require quite a bit of a rewrite to get it to work properly.

Regards,

Jake

I see your point, people pay for Credits + Shop then have to pay for functionality that all users would have access to afterwards. I guess the question is @Jake B. If I paid would those custom changes be only used by me or would every other user who bought it get it later too?

They would be available to everyone. The only way we could make it available to only you would be to fork the credits Add-on to make a version specifically for you. If we did that you would be required to pay for any updates to be made to your version as it would require us to make any updates to two separate versions instead of one.

Regards,

Jake

1. I have a Premium Usergroup which has access to custom user title permission
2. I make a shop item to allow you to purchase a custom user title

Since 1. already has access to this feature, can we disable it from showing it to that usergroup in the shop.

Suggestion: Ability to add multiple permissions when using the 'Permissions' system for a shop item. For example, I have something that requires you to allow a username colour edit then another permission to edit the colour. Yes you could create a secondary usergroup but I'd rather not have a ton of usergroups to achieve this.

Problem: When using the 'order' of products it does it on the ACP but on the front store system, they are in whatever order you make them, is it possible to adjust this to the same order as in the ACP?

Other than that, great product so far.

Last edited:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago

I still receive this even with the newest patches. Apparently the download button is the latest patched version on your website so does the fix a few pages back solve this issue?

a user on my site purchased $50 worth of credits on my forum. However, got the error:

ERROR
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

It actually even did end up charging their paypal the $50, as I can even see it in my account. But, there was no error logs in the ACP, and their credits was not given to them.
I know this is not much to go off of, but how can this be fixed for future users?

a user on my site purchased $50 worth of credits on my forum. However, got the error:

ERROR

It actually even did end up charging their paypal the $50, as I can even see it in my account. But, there was no error logs in the ACP, and their credits was not given to them.
I know this is not much to go off of, but how can this be fixed for future users?

Hi there, I'll look into this as soon as I get into the office tomorrow :)

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago

I still receive this even with the newest patches. Apparently the download button is the latest patched version on your website so does the fix a few pages back solve this issue?

This error was fixed a few versions ago, and I'm unable to replicate this in the current released version

Jake

ERROR

I've just done some extensive testing on this and the only portion I can replicate is the security error after the redirect. In my tests the amount was still added. Could you check your server error log to see if there are any errors? IIRC, errors from the payment handlers aren't logged in the XenForo AdminCP for some reason (though I may be wrong). Also verify that the paypal email is correct, and you do not have 'use sandbox' checked. These options are in the [AD] Credit: Core section.

To fix the 'security error...' message just open up library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerPublic/Credit.php and inside the '_checkCsrf' method on around like 289 replace the

return true;

with

return false;

This error was fixed a few versions ago, and I'm unable to replicate this in the current released version

Jake

I was using the latest patched version and when you disable, it still throws that error out. I have it working fine on my board now though but the error happens when disabling it.

I was using the latest patched version and when you disable, it still throws that error out. I have it working fine on my board now though but the error happens when disabling it.

Yes, that is expected when the add-on is disabled as a blob cannot have a default value in certain versions of MySQL. So the default value is set by the DataWriter which (of course) is not run when the Add-on is disabled. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this.

Jake

I would love to purchase this and the Core but is it going to be any username styling like *******'s?

It's the most needed option that Xenforo doesn't have.

Top Bottom