[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

Sorry if this has been asked but I just noticed on alerts it says: You have earned 50 for logging in today.

Is there a way to alter this so it says: You have earned 50 Crystals for logging in today. (Crystals is my forum currency to match the game and I'd like to add it to all alert types for these actions).

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked but I just noticed on alerts it says: You have earned 50 for logging in today.

Is there a way to alter this so it says: You have earned 50 Crystals for logging in today. (Crystals is my forum currency to match the game and I'd like to add it to all alert types for these actions).

Thanks!

Just for future reference, this should be in the thread for the core add-on (helps us keep track ;)).

That will include the prefix and suffix for the currency, so if you set the suffix as ' Crystals' this will work :)

@Jake B.
Please update to add the following
  • Integer permissions (positions with the numbers)
  • The ability to set WHICH permission (inherit, allow, revoke, never, etc)
The current permission item does not work AT ALL

Last edited:
Is it possible to set up a shop item so that when a user purchases it, they get redirected to a screen to fill out a form with information and once submitted that information is then sent via Email or PM to the Administrators of the forum?

Thanks,

This is not currently possible. However, you can set it up to email an administrator when they purchase the item and then you can get in contact with them. That is probably the closest to what you are wanting that currently exists.

Jake

@Jake B.

PAID (25$) FEATURE REQUEST
Hello, I have noticed that the way the item display feature works is that you can have up to six items on your post bit, and the rest of the items get kicked to your profile page. I am willing to pay 25$ if you implement a feature where users can swap out items that they want to feature on their profile page, postbit, or both.

@Jake B.

PAID (25$) FEATURE REQUEST
Hello, I have noticed that the way the item display feature works is that you can have up to six items on your post bit, and the rest of the items get kicked to your profile page. I am willing to pay 25$ if you implement a feature where users can swap out items that they want to feature on their profile page, postbit, or both.

Unfortunately this would require more changes than $25 would cover. If you would like a quote on this please send me a PM.

Jake

I don't know if this has already been mentioned but can you use points/credits as a currency to improve posting and user activity to try and get these points/credits.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned but can you use points/credits as a currency to improve posting and user activity to try and get these points/credits.

Yep, all of that is part of the [AD] Credits: Core Add-on that is required to use this one :)

We currently use ******* Credits Premium, with users spending their credits on emblems/logos to go in their postbit (politics forum). For the emblems we use [bd] medal, so the admins have to do all this manually on request. Will AD credits and this extension make this process automatic?

For example, can I create multiple possible images and put them all in the store, allowing users to purchase more than one, but put a limit? So I'd like users to be able to have more than one of these images, but no more than 9. For an example of what I mean, see the medal placement here: Zero-growth economics, good or bad?

If this isn't possible in the current version, I'd pay to make it possible. It would be even better if current medals could be imported, although that may be difficult.

Ive never used Credits or a shop before and im having trouble understanding how it works.. Ive purchased extras on my site yet i see no changes.. I suspect i have to reset most of my permissions to not set where i have added those features for the shop.. For example "edit Online Visibility" I suspect i have to revoke this permission in order to make it an exclusive item for purchase..

Reason i ask is because i gifted a fake user the credits required to purchase the ability to go invisible Yet i still dont see the option in the User Account Drop Down Menu on the forum?

I just installed both add-ons. Very nice. Question for you:

When you gift an item to someone, they should receive a notification saying what they received and from which user. But currently, there is no notification. I think this is a must as it's a gift!

Thoughts Jake?

I just installed both add-ons. Very nice. Question for you:

When you gift an item to someone, they should receive a notification saying what they received and from which user. But currently, there is no notification. I think this is a must as it's a gift!

Thoughts Jake?

This is actually something we have planned for a future update :)

Jake do u know how I might remove the $ amount from the posting pit in forums. Something in extra.css maybe? because I didnt see an option for this

Attachments

• E38F8Xf.webp
    E38F8Xf.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom