TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

I apologize if this is off topic, but I have to say that I admire the level of professionalism we have received for this add-on. We got an email with the update and without it, it would of taken us a while to find out it had been released. We're very appreciative of the customer service we have received and hope others creating add-ons see this as a model to follow.

Suggestion: Whilst in chat whenever you type a persons name it offers you the auto complete like the xenforo username tag which would auto fill the users name you are referring to in chat. Hopefully that makes sense. Awesome Work on the chat @Luke Foreman :)

Reactions: rdn
Suggestion: Whilst in chat whenever you type a persons name it offers you the auto complete like the xenforo username tag which would auto fill the users name you are referring to in chat. Hopefully that makes sense. Awesome Work on the chat @Luke Foreman :)
It could be server resource intensive since every second shoutbox is used.

With the new update (Added double-click to edit message) I wondered if you made a special option for this. So that you can choose if the dropdown shows or not (even if you have the edit/delete option).

does the xenforo default ignore feature work in taigachat or is there something special I need to do for users to be able to ignore each other?
(sorry if this was asked elsewhere, I could not find an answer)

does the xenforo default ignore feature work in taigachat or is there something special I need to do for users to be able to ignore each other?
(sorry if this was asked elsewhere, I could not find an answer)
Check TaigaChat Pro Settings, yes there is.

Last edited:
When I double click to put in my MOTD I get the following message...

The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to modify this message.

I purchased and paid for this few hours ago, but I have no idea where to download this. Can anyone please help me?

I purchased and paid for this few hours ago, but I have no idea where to download this. Can anyone please help me?

You should have received the file via e-mail. look for anything titled "darkcart" and also check your spam folder.

It will be emailed automatically, or maybe Luke will manually approve the order when he will be online.

Top Bottom