Tag Essentials [Deleted]

How can we purchase this add-on?

The "Buy Now" link does not lead to a site where this is possible. This is against the XenForo rules btw.

Currently you can't, I'm freezing sales momentarily until Stuart gets his installation of XenForo set up and we can import the products and existing licenses. XenForo staff are pretty aware of the situation going on, just give us a couple days please. You'll be able to buy the add-on shortly.

Currently you can't, I'm freezing sales momentarily until Stuart gets his installation of XenForo set up and we can import the products and existing licenses. XenForo staff are pretty aware of the situation going on, just give us a couple days please. You'll be able to buy the add-on shortly.

Why can't the old store work until the new one is able to take over?

Daniel is in the process of transferring the addons to us. We're hoping that the products will be available again soon and I will update this thread then.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
No meta tag keywords !!!

XenForo generally uses its own tag system which has nothing to do with the <meta keywords=""> tag. Therefore you need customization or suggest it as an optional new feature integration into Tag Essentials for future updates.

The absence (or otherwise) of the meta keywords tag on those (or any other) Xenforo powered pages is unrelated to this addon.
The keywords meta is not considered particularly important for SEO any more and we don't bother with them in our editorial system (which is where your capture comes from). This is even more unrelated to the scope of the Tag Essentials addon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
Daniel Hood has passed Tag Essentials over to me as we commissioned it originally and he is retiring from the Xenforo coding scene.
Tag Essentials is available to purchase again by clicking the Buy Now button at the top and I will provide support here.
Thank you and apologies for the delay in bringing it back for sale.

The absence (or otherwise) of the meta keywords tag on those (or any other) Xenforo powered pages is unrelated to this addon.
The keywords meta is not considered particularly important for SEO any more and we don't bother with them in our editorial system (which is where your capture comes from). This is even more unrelated to the scope of the Tag Essentials addon.

What's the difference between a meta keyword and a schema.org keyword? Essentials does implement the later, correct?

btw, can't purchase the add-on, I assume I'm waiting for manual confirmation since I haven't got an email yet.

Is it possible to deactivate the tag suggestion feature?
It's not working as I wish in my forum... and I'm spending a lot of time removing unwanted tags.

What are your experiences? How many unwanted tags are you getting?
Sometimes there are unwanted tags with almost every thread posted.
But I must admit my forum needs are too special. I'm using only one type of tags in forums (Person names).. and another type of tags in Resources (item names).
The problem is that the suggestion feature keeps including RM specific tags in threads. and this is not helpful at all, it cost me more work moderating each thread and removing wrong tags.
I wish I can deactivate this feature.

Top Bottom