Sticky Thread Order

Sticky Thread Order [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($10.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
I will be maintaining support. I don't have any plans for new features yet but I'll be treating this add on the same as the rest of them.

Are you sure you uploaded the files correctly? I'm getting ready to head to work but I'll try a fresh install in a little while, when I get a moment at work, to see if I can replicate it.

Had a busy day at work but I did get a chance to test a fresh install and it worked just fine which is super unhelpful. I'm not at the house at the moment but I'll hop on skype to troubleshoot with you in a few hours if you're available.

Had a busy day at work but I did get a chance to test a fresh install and it worked just fine which is super unhelpful. I'm not at the house at the moment but I'll hop on skype to troubleshoot with you in a few hours if you're available.

Good deal.

The addon completely disappeared after updating to xenforo 1.4.5 and UI.X 1.4.5.1, how do I get it back?
I tried a reinstall but it won't show anywhere anymore, not if I select a thread, edit a thread in the more options menu or in the thread tools.

Did it disappear from your installed add on list?
No, it didn't, it's still there.
60bc02a73172.jpg

I just found out that it's showing if you create a new thread:
eabdedb4c8af.jpg

But not if you edit a thread or through the thread tools.

Top Bottom