1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
php 5.4+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($5.00 yearly renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
About:
Sticky Thread Order provides those with permission to stick/unstick threads with the ability to order/re-arrange all sticky threads.
This is done by assigning each sticky thread a numeric value. The higher the value the lower on the list will it appear.

Stickies with order values are displayed at the top of the list using their respective values in ascending order.
Stickies with no order value show up at the bottom of the list.
Stickies with the same order value and stickies with no value are sorted by last post date.

Feature List:
  • Sticky order can be assigned when creating a new thread, editing a thread via the 'Thread Tools' menu, or inline via the thread list edit link.
  • This add-on does not alter the XenForo xf_thread MySQL table, which means it can easily be installed on large boards.
Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this add-on.
  • Sticky_Thread_Inline_Edit.webp
    Sticky_Thread_Inline_Edit.webp
    9 KB · Views: 1,346
  • Sticky_Thread_Edit.webp
    Sticky_Thread_Edit.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,316
  • Sticky_Thread_Create.webp
    Sticky_Thread_Create.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,287
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.0.4 - Compatibility update

Fix compatibility issue with some 3rd party add-ons which extends sticky threads. Adjust...
  2. Maintenance update

Code cleanup Fixed setting sticky thread ordering when adding threads using custom routing
  3. Now under new management

I've taken over this add-on from @Daniel Hood, and it's now available on my site, Atelier...

Latest reviews

Amazing add-on and amazing developer. Never experienced any major issues with any of Xon's premium resources, in fact when I experienced a slight incompatibility on my end, Xon the developer was kind enough to go out of their way and fix something that was not caused by them what so ever. You cannot go wrong with this purchase! Repeat customer here, year after year!
Such a simple thing, yet highly needed for any nodes that have multiple stickies. It's a pain not to be able to sort the sticky threads out of the box - this add-on enables you to do just that.

Worth the $10 anytime.
Top Bottom