Steam Authentication & Integration

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.6.3

No permission to download
Firefox will not correctly report last seen on any page that has the SteamProfile javascript.

This seems to only happen if the steam profile is public. It looks like it works when they are private.

Not sure why anyone would add their profile if they want it private. lol

Hey, I have an ascetic request, not really important, just annoys me lol
When you click the sp-handle, it does this nasty fade in (i think due to .toggle?).
Anyways, I was messing with it and managed to remove it by replacing:
Code:
$(this).siblings('.sp-content').toggle(200);
With:
Code:
$(this).siblings('.sp-content').animate({'width': 'toggle'}, 200, 'linear');
Just wondering if anyone else felt the same about it D:

Also can we PLEEEEAAASE move the steamprofile{stats}.css to the XF template manager? It would really make it nicer to manage (I move it already, get's annoying to do every release :P )

Hey, I have an ascetic request, not really important, just annoys me lol
When you click the sp-handle, it does this nasty fade in (i think due to .toggle?).
Anyways, I was messing with it and managed to remove it by replacing:
Code:
$(this).siblings('.sp-content').toggle(200);
With:
Code:
$(this).siblings('.sp-content').animate({'width': 'toggle'}, 200, 'linear');
Just wondering if anyone else felt the same about it D:

Also can we PLEEEEAAASE move the steamprofile{stats}.css to the XF template manager? It would really make it nicer to manage (I move it already, get's annoying to do every release :p )

First request synced to dev branch, as for the second, which style sheet are you referring to? Is it js\steam\ajax\themes\default\style.css?

I think he means js/steam/ajax/steamprofilestats.css

Unfortunately, that file doesn't exist. The only two stylesheets in the addon are for the SteamProfile badge (js\steam\ajax\themes\default\style.css) and the avatar stylesheet for the steam stats index (js\steam\ajax\themes\steamstats\style.css). I wanted to verify, because I've tried to move them previously and had some rendering issues. As long as they don't load at the same time then it should be fine. But it's a matter including them properly.

I could give <xen:require css="style.css" /> a try like I do with the javascript now that I have it loading on the proper pages. I'll give it a shot tomorrow when I get off work.

Unfortunately, that file doesn't exist. The only two stylesheets in the addon are for the SteamProfile badge (js\steam\ajax\themes\default\style.css) and the avatar stylesheet for the steam stats index (js\steam\ajax\themes\steamstats\style.css). I wanted to verify, because I've tried to move them previously and had some rendering issues. As long as they don't load at the same time then it should be fine. But it's a matter including them properly.

I could give <xen:require css="style.css" /> a try like I do with the javascript now that I have it loading on the proper pages. I'll give it a shot tomorrow when I get off work.
Yeah that's what I meant. I include them before loading the JS and have no issues.
Here is what I'm doing in the steam_footer and I'm having zero issues:
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$steamProf}">
    <xen:require css="steamprofile.css" />
    <xen:require js="https://xxx.org/steam/ajax/steamprofile.js?84" />
    <script type="text/javascript">
        width = document.documentElement.clientWidth;

if (width > 610)
        {
            spBasePath = 'js/steam/ajax/';
        }
    </script>
</xen:if>

<xen:if is="{$steamProfStats}">
    <xen:require css="steamprofilestats.css" />
    <script type="text/javascript">spBasePath = 'js/steam/ajax/';</script>
    <xen:require js="https://xxx.org/steam/ajax/steamprofilestats.js?1" />
</xen:if>
The width part is to not load on mobile screens.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but when I have the addon enabled, after every time I post or edit a post, it loads just my ad banners.

Almost as if I had hit right click and went open image in new tab. The URL is correct, so it' not a redirect seemingly. But it actually just replaces the page with the ad, after refreshing it fixes. It only happens when this addon is enabled.

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but when I have the addon enabled, after every time I post or edit a post, it loads just my ad banners.

Almost as if I had hit right click and went open image in new tab. The URL is correct, so it' not a redirect seemingly. But it actually just replaces the page with the ad, after refreshing it fixes. It only happens when this addon is enabled.
Open your javascript console and see if anything shows up. Only thing I can think of is it executing a function with the same name?

@Eoj Nawoh Do you have any stale steam addon related templates that need to be reverted to default?

I also pushed a lot more out to the dev branch today. Here's the rundown so far:

* JavaScript animation tweak for SteamProfile slider (Thanks, silence!)
* Moved SteamProfile CSS to XenForo Template Manager
* Deleted unused style.css files
* Removed themes folder from JS directory, moved to styles\default\steamauth
* Removed unnecessary templates pre-loads from and fixed a bug in Listener.php

This release will recommend that you delete js/steam before uploading to get rid of files that are no longer used.

@Eoj Nawoh Do you have any stale steam addon related templates that need to be reverted to default?

I also pushed a lot more out to the dev branch today. Here's the rundown so far:

* JavaScript animation tweak for SteamProfile slider (Thanks, silence!)
* Moved SteamProfile CSS to XenForo Template Manager
* Deleted unused style.css files
* Removed themes folder from JS directory, moved to styles\default\steamauth
* Removed unnecessary templates pre-loads from and fixed a bug in Listener.php

This release will recommend that you delete js/steam before uploading to get rid of files that are no longer used.

I don't recall ever using a template with it.

Top Bottom