sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

@sonnb - talk to @Siropu about the advert part. Maybe let him do that so he can tie it into his system and members can buy video banner ads.

That way it works with the payment and tracking system too.

Hello yesterday after the've recorded the new updates I could in the Admin Menu User no longer edit always gotten an error message. After I disabled the Gallry I could edit user again. What's going wrong
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mysqli_stmt->bind_param()
  3. call_user_func_array() in Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php at line 204
  4. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  5. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  6. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1293
  7. sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->batchUpdateLikeUser() in sonnb/XenGallery/LikeHandler/Album.php at line 84
  8. sonnb_XenGallery_LikeHandler_Album->batchUpdateContentUser() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 2829
  9. XenForo_Model_User->changeContentUser() in XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 1344
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 53
  11. sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 16
  12. WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in XFSoccer/DataWriter/User.php at line 42
  13. XFSoccer_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in TPUSigPic/DataWriterUser.php at line 17
  14. TPUSigPic_DataWriterUser->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
  15. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1021
  16. XenForo_Controller->_deleteData() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 604
  17. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  18. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/an650.de/forum.an650.de/admin.php at line 13
I will fix it and post an update today.
I see that there is a Photopost Pro redirect script that one of your customers has created.
Now we just need a vbulletin albums redirect script for album.php

Well and how to do it, I'm not so clear also have Poto not post instaled.
What do you mean? You want to import from PhotoPost? It is in the AdminCp -> Tools -> Import External data.

If we import ALL pics from threads/posts, then what happens to the pics currently in the threads?

Do they stay there? Or does that pic in the thread get replaced with the one that's now in the gallery? Want to make sure I don't have a ton of duplicate images.

If members are uploading a single pic, can they just pick a category and not need to chose an upload?

I suppose I could just install your latest version and check for myself LOL

Getting this error on almost every pic I upload:

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Array to string...', '/home/dfvzv/...', 208, Array)
#1 /home/adfgsergsg/public_html/domain.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php(208): mysqli_stmt->execute()
#2 /home/fgsdfgsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#3 /home/dgfsdfgsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#4 /home/sdfgsdfsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/GFNKraken/Model/Kraken.php(178): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT IGNORE I...', Array)
#5 /home/sdfgsdfgsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/GFNKraken/Extend/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/PhotoData.php(51): GFNKraken_Model_Kraken->processed('sonnb_gallery', Array, -29691)
#6 /home/dfgdfg/public_html/crankers.com/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Photo.php(439): GFNKraken_Extend_sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoData->insertUploadedPhotoData(Object(sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoUpload), Array)
#7 /home/sdfgfdg/public_html/crankers.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo->actionDoUpload()
#8 /home/sdfgsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/sfdgsfdg/public_html/crankers.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(103) "https://www.domain.com/gallery/photos/do-upload.json?hash=e31cc729f90444326c27d0a81f3e2b3b&album_id=1"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["hash"] => string(32) "e31cc729f90444326c27d0a81f3e2b3b"
["album_id"] => string(1) "1"
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["Filename"] => string(18) "funny-haha (1).jpg"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfSessionId"] => string(32) "7d46786230bc7d48f7a691f48a28f6ca"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["Upload"] => string(12) "Submit Query"
}
}

Last edited:
Did I do something wrong in the settings?

For my install, it's requiring me to upload pics to an album.

I don't want them in an album, I just want people to pick a category if they're uploading a single picture.

For example, user clicks "add new photo" and selects category "funny" and uploads the pic. If a user clicks on category "funny" they'll see all uploaded pics.

In other words, we need an ability for users to upload a single random picture and not be forced to place it in an album.

i have [bd] Attachment store enabled which stores all my attachment in S3 bucket... I want to move from XFMG to XG.... How will the import work with the Attachment store addon?

Will you help me import the pics?

Hello yesterday after the've recorded the new updates I could in the Admin Menu User no longer edit always gotten an error message. After I disabled the Gallry I could edit user again. What's going wrong
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mysqli_stmt->bind_param()
  3. call_user_func_array() in Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php at line 204
  4. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  5. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  6. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1293
  7. sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->batchUpdateLikeUser() in sonnb/XenGallery/LikeHandler/Album.php at line 84
  8. sonnb_XenGallery_LikeHandler_Album->batchUpdateContentUser() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 2829
  9. XenForo_Model_User->changeContentUser() in XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 1344
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 53
  11. sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 16
  12. WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in XFSoccer/DataWriter/User.php at line 42
  13. XFSoccer_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in TPUSigPic/DataWriterUser.php at line 17
  14. TPUSigPic_DataWriterUser->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
  15. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1021
  16. XenForo_Controller->_deleteData() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 604
  17. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  18. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/an650.de/forum.an650.de/admin.php at line 13
Confirmed, we are having the same error's when deleting accounts.

Getting some msql errors on the comment section of the media files as well.

#0 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('???????INSERT I...')
#1 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '???????INSERT I...')
#2 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('???????INSERT I...')
#3 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Watch.php(375): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('???????INSERT I...')
#4 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Comment.php(268): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Watch->sendAlertToWatchedUsersByContentId('video', 8822, Object(XenForo_Visitor), 'comment', Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Comment.php(112): sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Comment->_sendAlertToContentWatchers()
#6 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Comment->_postSave()
#7 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Content.php(1383): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Content->actionComment()
#9 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

As a matter of fact the first three pages of server error logs are full with such kind of messages. Got any idea how to fix this @sonnb?

Scratch the above as your newest update fixed the issues. Great job!

Can I make one feature suggestion. We use our xengallery for both images as videos. Would it be possible to have a third options next to "new videos" and "new photos" thats called "new content" similar to the framework widget that pulls both images and videos? It would make such a sweet landing page instead of the albums.

To add to the above, it would be great if we could have an "add video" and "add photo" button on this page that lets you choose to upload in existing albums. Currently the existing album that is listed by default is called "profile pictures" which might be a bug as such an album we don't have.

Thanks again for your hard work and continuous support on this awesome mod (y)(y)

Last edited:
Getting some msql errors on the comment section of the media files as well.

#0 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('???????INSERT I...')
#1 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '???????INSERT I...')
#2 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('???????INSERT I...')
#3 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Watch.php(375): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('???????INSERT I...')
#4 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Comment.php(268): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Watch->sendAlertToWatchedUsersByContentId('video', 8822, Object(XenForo_Visitor), 'comment', Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Comment.php(112): sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Comment->_sendAlertToContentWatchers()
#6 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Comment->_postSave()
#7 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Content.php(1383): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Content->actionComment()
#9 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/mysite.com/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
You should update to the latest. This was fixed in Fix B.
Scratch the above as your newest update fixed the issues. Great job!
Can I make one feature suggestion. We use our xengallery for both images as videos. Would it be possible to have a third options next to "new videos" and "new photos" thats called "new content" similar to the framework widget that pulls both images and videos? It would make such a sweet landing page instead of the albums.
I will note it.

Getting this error on almost every pic I upload:

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Array to string...', '/home/dfvzv/...', 208, Array)
#1 /home/adfgsergsg/public_html/domain.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php(208): mysqli_stmt->execute()
#2 /home/fgsdfgsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#3 /home/dgfsdfgsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#4 /home/sdfgsdfsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/GFNKraken/Model/Kraken.php(178): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT IGNORE I...', Array)
#5 /home/sdfgsdfgsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/GFNKraken/Extend/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/PhotoData.php(51): GFNKraken_Model_Kraken->processed('sonnb_gallery', Array, -29691)
#6 /home/dfgdfg/public_html/crankers.com/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Photo.php(439): GFNKraken_Extend_sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoData->insertUploadedPhotoData(Object(sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoUpload), Array)
#7 /home/sdfgfdg/public_html/crankers.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo->actionDoUpload()
#8 /home/sdfgsdfg/public_html/domain.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/sfdgsfdg/public_html/crankers.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(103) "https://www.domain.com/gallery/photos/do-upload.json?hash=e31cc729f90444326c27d0a81f3e2b3b&album_id=1"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["hash"] => string(32) "e31cc729f90444326c27d0a81f3e2b3b"
["album_id"] => string(1) "1"
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["Filename"] => string(18) "funny-haha (1).jpg"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfSessionId"] => string(32) "7d46786230bc7d48f7a691f48a28f6ca"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["Upload"] => string(12) "Submit Query"
}
}

@sonnb - I still get this error. I have latest version of addon and 99% of image uploads fail to go through and give me this error.

@sonnb - I still get this error. I have latest version of addon and 99% of image uploads fail to go through and give me this error.
You should first disable Kraken addon. I will look and give you a solution.
Open: GFNKraken_Extend_sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoData
Replace:
PHP:
$krakenModel->processed('sonnb_gallery', $return, $originalSize - strlen($contents));
By:
PHP:
$krakenModel->processed('sonnb_gallery', $return['content_data_id'], $originalSize - strlen($contents));

Replaced the code, but that didn't help. My uploads get stuck at 90% now and don't complete. I've disabled the gallery addon and will wait for a fix. I can't really use it until I can get rid of the "albums" and just let people upload single pictures like imgur and sites like that.

I won't have any albums on this site - just random funny pictures. Categories is all I need, so I need to be able to disable albums.

Any way to do that?

Replaced the code, but that didn't help. I'm just going to disable the gallery addon until there's a fix.
It is because of integration in GFNKraken not XenGallery. You should check above replacement because it will works or it will show different not the one posted.
BTW - Would like to suggest that we can make categories for pictures and NOT have to use an album.

I won't have any albums on this site - just random funny pictures. Categories is all I need, so I need to be able to disable albums.
You cannot do that. That is the concept of XenGallery. However, there is an addon I developed to attach photo/video directly into the category, so when access category you can see both albums and contents. But these contents actually still belong to some specific albums.

So i was trying to accept refect one registration i got on moderation, and from some reson XenGallery causes a server error, here is the paste:
Code:
Server Error

mysqli_stmt::bind_param(): Number of variables doesn't match number of parameters in prepared statement

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
mysqli_stmt->bind_param()
call_user_func_array() in Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php at line 204
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1293
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->batchUpdateLikeUser() in sonnb/XenGallery/LikeHandler/Album.php at line 84
sonnb_XenGallery_LikeHandler_Album->batchUpdateContentUser() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 2795
XenForo_Model_User->changeContentUser() in XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 1339
XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 53
sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 16
WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php at line 179
XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->processUserModeration() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 911
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionModeratedUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

EDIT: I noticed i haven't updated to the last hotfix, i will update now.

So i was trying to accept refect one registration i got on moderation, and from some reson XenGallery causes a server error, here is the paste:

EDIT: I noticed i haven't updated to the last hotfix, i will update now.
Yes, it will fix your issue.

Hello,

I have a user, they want to delete all photos from there existing albums and reload them after new, but sorted.

Can I see, what photos from member X is image linked in a post? :)

So we only delete photos not linked in posts from him to save the threads with these posts.

Top Bottom