sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Me either. It was planned for awhile.
I have just poked on this addon page (that for me it's better than the main xenforo gallery, i like cleaner and user friendly!) and was about to ask that, i would LOVE any integration to make a competition, if you make it happen, instant-costumer <3

But thank you for the already work done, far i used it's very good, the fact you don't need to open a page for all items you visit and things like that makes navigation easily, only thing that i notice would be a easier access to your "album page".

Last edited:
I have just poked on this addon page (that for me it's better than the main xenforo gallery, i like cleaner and user friendly!) and was about to ask that, i would LOVE any integration to make a competition, if you make it happen, instant-costumer <3

But thank you for the already work done, far i used it's very good, the fact you don't need to open a page for all items you visit and things like that makes navigation easily, only thing that i notice would be a easier access to your "album page".
Thanks for your suggestion. I will note it ;)

I moved almost 10,000 items by hand yesterday :LOL:

Also got another question if you don't mind @sonnb. In the backend there is an option to set the width of the grid but it doesn't seems to be doing much.

I'd like to make the photo albums and invidiual blocks a bit larger, is this event possible? So instead of 5 albums on a row, only have two or three.

I moved almost 10,000 items by hand yesterday :LOL:

Also got another question if you don't mind @sonnb. In the backend there is an option to set the width of the grid but it doesn't seems to be doing much.

I'd like to make the photo albums and invidiual blocks a bit larger, is this event possible? So instead of 5 albums on a row, only have two or three.
It will be available in the next release. You can not do much with the width because it will be automatically adjusted to be responsive. I will make an option where you can change: Smaller, Normal, Bigger with the grid size.

I have an issue - when my members try to add images to an existing album they get a "You dop not have permission" message and yet I cannot find an option that i have set incorrectly ??

If they hit "Gallery" at the top and then "Add to gallery" you get the fly out window to select the gallery to add images to. You then select the gallery from the drop down list. They then get the "No premissioon" message.

Can anybody help please. Thanks in advance.

I have an issue - when my members try to add images to an existing album they get a "You dop not have permission" message and yet I cannot find an option that i have set incorrectly ??

If they hit "Gallery" at the top and then "Add to gallery" you get the fly out window to select the gallery to add images to. You then select the gallery from the drop down list. They then get the "No premissioon" message.

Can anybody help please. Thanks in advance.
Can I have an account in conversation for investigation?

Oh one suggestion that can be kinda of a fix for next version:
- Remove the Photos tab from the User Card and Profile if the user has no gallery content.

This is what several xenforo addons do like ShowCase, Medals, etc... That makes sense to only display the user album page if the user really has any content to show. ^^

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

XenPorta2 widgets, new widget options, new BbCode UI, phpBB importer...

- Minimum XenForo version supported is 1.2.0.
- Added Album/Photo/Video widget for XenPorta2
- Widgets are now using bxslider with lot of new modes for slider: Ticker, Slideshow, Vertical, Single. Lazy loading also added.
- Added option "Thumbnail size" in widget to allow specify which photo size will be used by the widget.
- Photo/Video widgets have new option to specific album id
- It is now much easier to insert a BbCode for photo/video/album with selectable thumbnails.
- BbCode was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Found a small bug @sonnb.

When displaying a sidebar widget (topcontents for example) with the highest image settings (original) on a 300x250 dimension the widget doesn't show a preview image and instead shows some sort of wireframe. (See screenshot).

This only happens when chooising original. All other settings are just fine and I must give you a ton of kudos for it as this is an awesome visual feature (y)(y)

widget error.webp

As second bug is in the xengallery general options:
  • Gallery Index
  • Select dropdown item "Categorylist/Categoryview" or "Collectionlist/Collectionview" instead of the Albums (Default).
  • A redirect error shows on screen when visiting the gallery page.
Hope that helps.

Hey @sonnb facing a bug after update, i can't load any image, facing this:
http://i.imgur.com/aGRY5TW.png

When this happens i also can't interact with anything, close the overlay, etc... gets stuck. However if i open the image link directly the overlay loads correctly.

Also something more minor, i noticed the Photos is gone (overlay) if the user has no content, yet the profile tab still shows.

When displaying a sidebar widget (topcontents for example) with the highest image settings (original) on a 300x250 dimension the widget doesn't show a preview image and instead shows some sort of wireframe. (See screenshot).
Do you have original enabled?
As second bug is in the xengallery general options:
  • Gallery Index
  • Select dropdown item "Categorylist/Categoryview" or "Collectionlist/Collectionview" instead of the Albums (Default).
  • A redirect error shows on screen when visiting the gallery page.
What do you put in the option "Gallery Index - Id"?
Hey @sonnb facing a bug after update, i can't load any image, facing this:
http://i.imgur.com/aGRY5TW.png
Please try to clean JS cache and revert/merge any modified template.
Also something more minor, i noticed the Photos is gone (overlay) if the user has no content, yet the profile tab still shows.
It is expected. If user has no photo/video, Photos link on overlay will not visible.

Top Bottom