sonnb - Stop Spam Here [Paid] [Deleted]

Ever since I updated it doesn't seem to be stopping them, or at least I don't see any in the log when I had 500 blocked in 5 days.
Same here. Updated to 1.1.10 and my logs have remained empty all day - not lucky as it usually catches 100+ each day.

Ever since I updated it doesn't seem to be stopping them, or at least I don't see any in the log when I had 500 blocked in 5 days.
You do not see any log that mean the is no record was found. 3 services are better than one but it does not mean it is able to stop all the bots. You should combine with another options for better protection.

Same here. Updated to 1.1.10 and my logs have remained empty all day - not lucky as it usually catches 100+ each day.
The old version write log even with passed attempt, since 1.1.8, only matched bot are written to the log.

You do not see any log that mean the is no record was found. 3 services are better than one but it does not mean it is able to stop all the bots. You should combine with another options for better protection.
Yes I have been using all of them. I had 20 blocked a day and now it looks like it hasn't blocked one...

I've been getting less registrations, but there are some that sneak through. Maybe it's just a coincidence and the spammer is trying a human spam approach or something?

Yes I have been using all of them. I had 20 blocked a day and now it looks like it hasn't blocked one...

I've been getting less registrations, but there are some that sneak through. Maybe it's just a coincidence and the spammer is trying a human spam approach or something?
It is easy for you to do a check. Open your register page and try to register using an existing record from BotScout.com or StopForumSpam.com and see how it works

It is easy for you to do a check. Open your register page and try to register using an existing record from BotScout.com or StopForumSpam.com and see how it works

I tried this and while it did deny the registration on the email I used, it still does not display in the logs.
At least i know its working even if i can't see how many are getting blocked.

sonnb - Stop Spam Here - Logs
no_result_found

I tried this and while it did deny the registration on the email I used, it still does not display in the logs.
At least i know its working even if i can't see how many are getting blocked.

sonnb - Stop Spam Here - Logs
no_result_found
Even it is still working here, I would check again and again to see what is going on.

Hi, I can confirm the empty log issue as well as registration still beeing correctly blocked. This is only a logging issue, a bit annoying since I like to keep control. :)
I'm only checking against SFS and Akismet data. I do not use point checking system nor link or keyword checking yet, if this can be of any help.

Hi, I can confirm the empty log issue as well as registration still beeing correctly blocked. This is only a logging issue, a bit annoying since I like to keep control. :)
I'm only checking against SFS and Akismet data. I do not use point checking system nor link or keyword checking yet, if this can be of any help.
Thanks for reporting. I would fix once finish current tasks, very busy with them.

This resource has been temporarily removed pending the resolution of a complaint.

Top Bottom