• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Social

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on one of my sites. It match the Chinese look and feel of my avatar. The instruction is quite cleae in readme.txt.
The layout of category stripe is very good. Its easy to read the category description.
One thing I still want to adjust, how can I change the category title text color to white?

The forum read/forum unread icon is same. Should it possible to make the forum read darker?

Installed on one of my sites. It match the Chinese look and feel of my avatar. The instruction is quite cleae in readme.txt.
The layout of category stripe is very good. Its easy to read the category description.
One thing I still want to adjust, how can I change the category title text color to white?

Thanks, the category title is currently #FAFAFA which is really close to #FFFFFF unless we are talking about different things. Perhaps if you could get me a screenshot of what you are trying to accomplish.

The forum read/forum unread icon is same. Should it possible to make the forum read darker?

The forum-unread and forum-read are 2 different colors but to answer the question, yes the icons can be changed. The PSD for the icons is included. If you cannot do it yourself let me know what color you would like.

Thank you. It seems my two computer monitors are aged, one is CRT for about ten years, another is IBM brand notebook. The node icons is ok with CRT mon. The Category title has sufficient contrast with my notebook. If possible take a look with your monitor.
http://citytalk.hk
Thank you.

Thanks Qwk.
Is this a style that you are going to maintain up till XF1.0? It really is a superb style and would hate for it to get abandoned.

Upgradeing to xf Beta 4, the nav. bar color became green. The snow grow up to heaven.
How to revert it?
Thanks.

social_nav_bar_color.webp

Upgradeing to xf Beta 4, the nav. bar color became green. The snow grow up to heaven.
How to revert it?
Thanks.

View attachment 6940

Make a new style, re-apply the customizations to it. Then you use the latest code + customizations and shouldn't have a problem with changing colors probably.

The style has now been updated to Beta -4. Beta-3 is now removed. Not sure what happened on your site but try updating the style and let me know.

Style changes
Ugrade to Social Beta-4. The colors resetted to normal. The snows gone. I havn't modify neither default theme nor social theme, the default theme has snow on nav. bar as in this site. The social theme doesn't have snow.

Thanks.

The Recent Status doesn't show up. It shows up in flexile theme. I guess the template hook not function.

Ugrade to Social Beta-4. The colors resetted to normal. The snows gone. I havn't modify neither default theme nor social theme, the default theme has snow on nav. bar as in this site. The social theme doesn't have snow.

You will have to re-add the snow template edits back into the theme I would think. Not sure as I have not messed around with it.

Thanks.
The Recent Status doesn't show up. It shows up in flexile theme. I guess the template hook not function.

Where exactly? In a users profile?

Code:
#navigation .helper {
background: url(styles/default/shelley_snow_l.png) no-repeat 0% 0%, url(styles/default/shelley_snow_c.png) no-repeat 50% 0%, url(styles/default/shelley_snow_r.png) no-repeat 100% 0%;
display: block;
height: 30px;
left: -5px;
padding: 0px 5px;
position: absolute;
top: -16px;
width: 100%;
}
I found this code in EXTRA.css. Social seems not link the EXTRA.css

Simply add that code to the EXTRA.css for Social. Then it should work as the default does.

What about the Recent Status? Where does it not show?

Alright found the problem.

The public.css template was not showing outdated but needed updated.

It was missing a few things but the main issue was it missing this line.

HTML:
<xen:include template="EXTRA.css" />

Please re-download the zip and import the xml again overwriting the style Social.

Sorry guys

EDIT: NOTE you will still have to redo any customized templates you have for you addons/mods to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom