s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
But google itself is generating embed code with custom URLs!

f0TqLnb.png

Did anything change with gfycat?

Just as they redesign their website I ran into a large gfycat that does respond properly to the message container when posted

I embed this:
https://gfycat.com/BarrenAngelicIndochinahogdeer

And it cuts off on the end of the screen. I was sure all of my embedded GFYs were previously sizing to the width of my forum message area.

@MMAcomm Same here, except that after the first loop the video adjusts to the correct size. It's not on my end, the media BBCode is correct. From what I can tell, Gfycat waits for the video/page to be loaded before resizing it. I can see that the "width" attribute of the video is programmatically set after the first loop. You're going to have to wait until they fix it on their end.

You may be able to speed it up by contacting someone over there and telling them to set the video width in CSS to 100% by default with a max-width set to the video's actual size.

Grooveshark.com website has been updated, so links are not compatible anymore, and kickstarter integration has some visualization problems.

Last edited:
can livemixtapes.com be added mates?
I'll think about it. The site's not very popular according to Alexa. Can you provide an example of the kind of links you'd want to embed?

Grooveshark.com website has been updated, so links are not compatible anymore, and kickstarter integration has some visualization problems.
I've just tested Grooveshark on my local board and it worked fine. What are the URLs you cannot embed?

Kickstarter looks fine too. The dimensions of their "card" embed have changed slightly and the current version cuts off a few pixels at the bottom. Is that what you're talking about?

Ok, then it's a problem with your PHP configuration. You must have allow_url_fopen turned off or something of the sort. Try messaging your web host. If you give me a link to a page with your phpinfo() output, I'll take a look at it.

BitTorrent Bundles...

Example URL:
Code:
https://bundles.bittorrent.com/bundles/doctor-who/

Embed Code:
Code:
 <iframe width="600" height="400" src="//bundles.bittorrent.com/embed/bundles/doctor-who" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not something that I would be using on a weekly basis. But would be good to have. Thanks!

Top Bottom