[RT] Spoiler

[RT] Spoiler 1.0.3

No permission to download
I have other add-on's that have an option TMS modification. Will adding TMS just for this add-on require the template modifications the be reverted, and re edited?
If you mean the templates you already edited, no. TMS will do the modifications for you if the addon has TMS support.

Hi Daniel,

How to change font inside the spoiler? I don't like italic font inside spoiler and I wanted to make it normal (without decoration)

Hi Daniel,

First off I love this add-on and the others you have done, great stuff!

This is very minor but I noticed the spoiler codes do not work in preview bubble when you mouse over the thread and you can see the raw codes with the spoiler.

This is only a problem if the spoiler occurs right at the beginning of the post but a short message you can get spoiled.

I found something. Your page will endlessly loading if you edit a post with spoiler in Beta 3.

Step to reproduce:
> Create a post
> Put spoiler.
> Post Reply
> Then edit your reply
> Post reply

You will see endless xenforo loading indicator. But you have your edited content.

I found something. Your page will endlessly loading if you edit a post with spoiler in Beta 3.

Step to reproduce:
> Create a post
> Put spoiler.
> Post Reply
> Then edit your reply
> Post reply

You will see endless xenforo loading indicator. But you have your edited content.
Will test it out.

Just information.

For those who use this in Beta 4 and the spoiler box is missing it's color/background and padding, add this to your extra.css

Code:
.spoilerContent {
padding: 10px;
background:#fff4e5 url('styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png') repeat-x top;
}

Top Bottom