Responsive Design for XenForo 1.1 [Paid] [Deleted]

I love this (how do I review it?)

Also Arty please. the reply box on iphone is too big for my liking, how can I adjust it to be less tall please?

Thanks

You need to click Buy Now before being able to review, even though you have already purchased it. Click it, then click back button in browser.

I don't think anything can be done about reply box. iPhone's browser and most other mobile browsers automatically resize textarea when you click it and focus on it, showing textarea on top part of page and keyboard on bottom part - its how those browsers work.

I'll test it anyway. Next version of this add-on will be released in next 48 hours. If I'll figure out solution for iPhone, it will be included in update.

What is the sfdirectory.css and sfdirectory_map_view.css used for. In TMS it is showing both need a rebuild, rebuild templates and they still show it. When looking in TMS they don't show anything in the Original Template field.

What is the sfdirectory.css and sfdirectory_map_view.css used for. In TMS it is showing both need a rebuild, rebuild templates and they still show it. When looking in TMS they don't show anything in the Original Template field.

It is automatically added by the add-on, if you don't have some certain add-ons, it will show that.

responsive.webp

Arty,
There are plenty of template changes in 1.1.4 which breaks my Flexile and responsive. I hope you get a chance to work with it soon and provide us with an update.
Thanks

Arty updated Responsive Design with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.1.4 and Resource Manager

Responsive Design add-on version 1.1.1 is now available!

Changes from version 1.1.0:
  • Support for XenForo 1.1.4
  • Support for XenForo Resource Manager
To update add-on replace js/responsive/responsive.js with new file, go to admin control panel -> add-ons, click "Controls" button for this add-on, select Upgrade Add-on and upload addon-responsive.xml

Read the rest of this update entry...

I still can't get the style to look how I want on the iPad2, so I've tried to set it so that it will only remove the side bar when the browser is below 700px.

It's sorted most of the problems I was having with the mce section spilling over. But now, I'm getting an area of white along the right edge where the header background should fill in.

2013-03-27 19.29.08.webp

These are the settings I've got for responsive
settings.webp

Thanks

That's because page is zoomed out and part of header with dark background is actual page width. Area on right of it should have horizontal scrollbar, but iPad just zooms page instead.

Remove min-width from@pageWidth property, set min-width to body instead.

Thanks for all your help Arty. I've reverted everything back to standard, as those extra 100pixels on the form don't seem worth the effort to get everything looking as it should.

Top Bottom