Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st....

@Slavik Dude, you're going to feel that later on. Take some rest.

2nd... onto my random thought....

Random thought...

Human behavior fascinates me, just as much as it frustrates me.

51193.jpg

heh. [source]

Random thought....

If you start a css note

/*

remember to ALWAYS close it with

*/

Or else everything following it will be an open note....

..... Cleaning up after someone else today. Good times. lol :P

How come meeting a wealthy person who is down-to-earth and considerate so rare? Can probably count on my hand how many people I met like that. Or maybe that's just people period wealthy or not? I dunno I gotta think about this.

meh. No reason to do so. No desire for unneeded drama in calling someone out.

Was just a random thought that was worth mentioning in order to educate others (the masses).

I was curious, if it were me or some snippet I posted then I don't mind. I'm sure there's a typo or 20 in some of my submissions.

I was curious, if it were me or some snippet I posted then I don't mind. I'm sure there's a typo or 20 in some of my submissions.
Nope, you're good.

I'm helping someone else get ready for XenForo 1.2.

And this individual has had others help her, but it seems as though a lot of the code someone else added to her style is kind of "patchy". And she's been trying to fix things here & there, not knowing why everything seems "odd".

Migrating all the template edits I can into extra.css

Nope, you're good.

I'm helping someone else get ready for XenForo 1.2.

And this individual has had others help her, but it seems as though a lot of the code someone else added to her style is kind of "patchy". And she's been trying to fix things here & there, not knowing why everything seems "odd".

Migrating all the template edits I can into extra.css

Oh good. If you did happen to come across any submissions of mine and don't mind alerting me of it that would be appreciated. I remember a couple of submissions where I missed ; } { and caught it a few days later. :D

Oh good. If you did happen to come across any submissions of mine and don't mind alerting me of it that would be appreciated. I remember a couple of submissions where I missed ; } { and caught it a few days later. :D
Will do.....

Typos happen to the best of us. Nothing to be a shamed of.

Seriously... Have you seen my typing? :oops:

< ---- Lord and master of them :ROFLMAO:

Auto correct just happens to add to the fun of it all. :p

Sometimes I really do wonder how a man's brain works... just asked my other half the time.. his reply "it's 5 past, 10 past 7, 5".... *sighs*

Reactions: DRE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom