Osama Bin Laden is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is going the route that every thread on the subject goes in every board.

1. Some people believe the official story.
2. Few people doubt the official story.
3. Few people ask questions that they think are holes in the official version.
4. Few people from the first group, one that believes the story, respond.
5. There is endless debate between people from point 3. and 4. until people start getting angry or annoyed.
6. Mod closes thread.

:)

You missed out the stage when Godwin's Law is introduced. :p

So if it's in a newspaper it's true. If it's on Fox News it's true. If it's on the Internet it's not? Is that what you are saying?
I think news outlets are in such a rush to be first that they do not take the time to do any fact checking.
Whether it be any newspaper, TV news or some blogger in a basement of his parent's house, they all believe what they are reporting is accurate at the time. Or at least what they want to believe is accurate and sometimes what people want to hear.

Few people have time to pull information from multiple news sources .
What was kinda cool about the Sunday night broadcast, the livefeed I was watching showed people milling around, sound check and the guy adjusting the mics and complaining about the echo.

I read that different. To me the article seemed to state that while it was earlier assumed that the woman killed was Osama's wife. That turned out to be wrong. The article does seem to leave the option that the killed woman was used as a shield on the table.
The article clearly states that the killed woman was not used as a shield. I don't know how it could be interpreted differently.
"A woman killed during the raid of Osama bin Laden's compound in Pakistan was not his wife and was not used as a human shield by the al Qaeda leader before his death, a U.S. official said on Monday, correcting an earlier description."

Osama's wife was shot in the leg, but not killed.
"One of bin Laden's wives tried to rush the commandos and was shot in the leg."

Good to see the rumours being quelled here. As I was informed, there was little resistance, if any, from Osama.

It really doesn't matter if he fired back or not, if he was holding a weapon, he's a legit target. Either way, I would have rather they used a spoon.
Good to see the rumours being quelled here. As I was informed, there was little resistance, if any, from Osama.
Osama bin Laden was unarmed when he was confronted by U.S. commandos at his Pakistani hideout but tried to resist the assault, the White House said Tuesday as new details emerged about the audacious raid that killed the world's most wanted terrorist.

Ok, this is getting confusing now. :/

Commonsense tells 2 things.
1. Pakistan was harboring Bin Laden. Probably to keep the U.S. giving them money to "find" him.
2. The U.S. Military invaded a foreign country breaking international rules.

Basically these two allies were crossphooking each other.

USAMA BIN LADEN
Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

REWARD: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.
Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

Holy smokes 25mil... hope the dudes in the raid got a share of that :)

Screen shot 2011-05-03 at 7.02.43 PM.webp

Commonsense tells 2 things.
1. Pakistan was harboring Bin Laden. Probably to keep the U.S. giving them money to "find" him.
2. The U.S. Military invaded a foreign country breaking international rules.

Basically these two allies were crossphooking each other.

Yeah but it is violating a foreign country's airspace for 40 minutes, with an extremely high certainty that Bin Laden was there VS occupying 2 countries for more than 10 years without a meaningful mission. CIA is intelligent again, and apparently it has learned how to keep highly valuable secrets in this modern era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom