Oreo

Oreo [Paid] 2.2.15b

No permission to buy ($30.00)

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Oreo - Based on Google Material Design

We don’t create the perfect themes, we create the theme describes your community and this make it the perfect one.

Just 5 minutes playing around the Features, you will meet fully your desire

index.php

We are proud to launch our new xenForo Theme – Oreo! Oreo has a new layout with gorgeous look. Every bite of it is beautiful & graceful. It synthesizes the classic principles of good...

Read more about this resource...

I do want to mention, when I installed this style, it displayed the width a bit too large so the sidebar was cutting off in the screen and making the page have to have a width scrolling bar. So I had to add this code to extra.less to make it the width work correctly for pc as well as mobile

Code:
.p-body-content {
width: 78%;
}

I just wanted to inform you on this. The style however is amazing, especially the nodes

actually i had to add this code to etxra.less make all the pages and forum list work for mobile too

Code:
.template-forum_list .p-body-content {
}
@media screen and (max-width: 768px) {
width: 100% !important;
}
}

actually i had to add this code to etxra.less make all the pages and forum list work for mobile too

Code:
}
@media screen and (max-width: 768px) {
width: 100% !important;
}
}
I need to rephrase this comment. It was not the Oreo style that caused width issue for my site. I had a beta addon that was not implemented correctly. I tested it and Oreo theme is running perfect, so there is no issue. Please disregard my code and commenting ty again and my apologies :)

And btw, this style is brilliant. You can have beautiful nodes and images without having to sacrifice the opacity and quality. Thanks again @DohTheme for this style. And on another personal note, if you buy his style and need customs, i would suggest hiring him, I personally hired and he gave me the best service and did what I asked and even then some :) I'll show a screenshot of example the usefulness for this style and nodes.
cheers (y)

Attachments

• screenshot-gamersauctions.com-2018-05-29-04-51-04.webp
    screenshot-gamersauctions.com-2018-05-29-04-51-04.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 14
And btw, this style is brilliant. You can have beautiful nodes and images without having to sacrifice the opacity and quality. Thanks again @DohTheme for this style. And on another personal note, if you buy his style and need customs, I would suggest hiring him, I personally hired and he gave me the best service and did what I asked and even then some :) I'll show a screenshot of example the usefulness for this style and nodes.
cheers (y)

Thank you very much I'm very happy that you having a good experience using our theme

Hello

Can we change the forum home view except logical arrangement. I want to use the standart view on this style if possible? Thanks

Hi, I'm sure I'm overlooking it but where do you set the path for the images on the custom nodes??

Thanks, Brian

Hi, I'm sure I'm overlooking it but where do you set the path for the images on the custom nodes??

Thanks, Brian

In the documentation file attached you'll find a description for almost every theme's features, for image :
Go to "Forums" Tab in the left panel Then "Nodes" and click on any node you will find "Node Background" input.

Top Bottom