Nodes As Tabs

Nodes As Tabs 1.5.1

No permission to download
That is a problem with your custom style, but you can try adjusting this:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Header Tab Height

Just a guess...
Thanks

I would actually like to reduce the size of the tabs !

I'll have to see if I can actually move the text

Hey guys - fairly new to xenforo and nodes on tabs but i've searched all the forums and I'm really stumped.

It appears that the first tab set in Nodes as Tabs isn't displaying my forum/thread titles. In my case it is the "p3" tab to the forums below.
http://www.phantompilots.com/forums/phantom-3-discussion.81/
http://www.phantompilots.com/forums/phantom-3-help.100/

All other forums/threads are displaying the titles just fine but those above are missing the "h1" section when I view source. I've disabled the add on and the pages then display the h1. I've set another node to the first tab then moved this "P3" to the 2nd tab and it works fine. Always seems to be the tab I have set for the first tab that are no longer displaying the H1 title.

Is there a setting somewhere that I a missing?

Hey guys - fairly new to xenforo and nodes on tabs but i've searched all the forums and I'm really stumped.

It appears that the first tab set in Nodes as Tabs isn't displaying my forum/thread titles. In my case it is the "p3" tab to the forums below.
http://www.phantompilots.com/forums/phantom-3-discussion.81/
http://www.phantompilots.com/forums/phantom-3-help.100/

All other forums/threads are displaying the titles just fine but those above are missing the "h1" section when I view source. I've disabled the add on and the pages then display the h1. I've set another node to the first tab then moved this "P3" to the 2nd tab and it works fine. Always seems to be the tab I have set for the first tab that are no longer displaying the H1 title.

Is there a setting somewhere that I a missing?

Enable this:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Node & Forum List -> Create Pages for Categories

Otherwise top level categories as tabs don't link properly.

Hey Jake

I successfully installed Kotomi Bridge and Nodes As Tabs - thanks for those Scripts, theyre awesome!
Ive just the Question, how to setup a Kotomi Script, that i can have a specific NavTab as active with some Submenus?
Right now i always see the Root Tab as active.

I tried several things in Node as Tabs but without Success:
-> Script Name is toplist.php
- Created a New Link Forum with Option "Display As Tab" and redirect to toplist.php
- Created a New Link Forum with Option "Display As Tab" and then another Link Forum with Option "Assign To Existing Tab"

Are there other Options?

Thanks for you Help!
oNdsen

Hey Jake

I successfully installed Kotomi Bridge and Nodes As Tabs - thanks for those Scripts, theyre awesome!
Ive just the Question, how to setup a Kotomi Script, that i can have a specific NavTab as active with some Submenus?
Right now i always see the Root Tab as active.

I tried several things in Node as Tabs but without Success:
-> Script Name is toplist.php
- Created a New Link Forum with Option "Display As Tab" and redirect to toplist.php
- Created a New Link Forum with Option "Display As Tab" and then another Link Forum with Option "Assign To Existing Tab"

Are there other Options?

Thanks for you Help!
oNdsen

Kotomi uses its own front controller. It's a different system.

This is untested but... try editing library/Dark/Kotomi/FrontController.php from the Kotomi addon. Add the red code (and specify the node_id of the node tab):

Rich (BB code):
<?php
class Dark_Kotomi_FrontController extends XenForo_FrontController
{
	public function runKotomi($html)
	{
		global $kotomi_indexFile, $kotomi_container;

ob_start();

$this->setup();
		$this->_request->setBasePath(XenForo_Link::convertUriToAbsoluteUri("{$kotomi_indexFile}"));
		$this->setRequestPaths();
		$showDebugOutput = $this->showDebugOutput();

$this->_dependencies->preLoadData();

XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controller_pre_route', array($this));
		$routeMatch = $this->route();
		$routeMatch->setSections('nodetab7');

XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controller_pre_dispatch', array($this, &$routeMatch));

$controllerResponse = $this->dispatch($routeMatch);
		$controllerResponse = new XenForo_ControllerResponse_View();
		$controllerResponse->templateName = "dark_kotomi";
		$controllerResponse->viewName = "Dark_Kotomi_Index";

That might work.

Kotomi uses its own front controller. It's a different system.

This is untested but... try editing library/Dark/Kotomi/FrontController.php from the Kotomi addon. Add the red code (and specify the node_id of the node tab):

Rich (BB code):
<?php
class Dark_Kotomi_FrontController extends XenForo_FrontController
{
    public function runKotomi($html)
    {
        global $kotomi_indexFile, $kotomi_container;

ob_start();

$this->setup();
        $this->_request->setBasePath(XenForo_Link::convertUriToAbsoluteUri("{$kotomi_indexFile}"));
        $this->setRequestPaths();
        $showDebugOutput = $this->showDebugOutput();

$this->_dependencies->preLoadData();

XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controller_pre_route', array($this));
        $routeMatch = $this->route();
        $routeMatch->setSections('nodetab7');

XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controller_pre_dispatch', array($this, &$routeMatch));

$controllerResponse = $this->dispatch($routeMatch);
        $controllerResponse = new XenForo_ControllerResponse_View();
        $controllerResponse->templateName = "dark_kotomi";
        $controllerResponse->viewName = "Dark_Kotomi_Index";

That might work.

Hey Jake

Thanks for your Input, but it seems that this Code still not Work :(
Are there any other Options?

Thank you!

@Jake Bunce how can I change the color of a specific tab I created? I been tying by going to node options of that "tab" and then going into styling, but when I input a color nothing happens... :confused:

@Jake Bunce how can I change the color of a specific tab I created? I been tying by going to node options of that "tab" and then going into styling, but when I input a color nothing happens... :confused:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Rich (BB code):
.navTabs .navTab.nodetab1 .navLink
{
	color: red;
}

.navTabs .navTab.nodetab1
{
	background-color: purple;
}

Just enter the node_id of the node tab.

Is this the right mod or add-on if i just wanna add a new navtab? for example i wanna make a tab that says "Chat" and takes you to the chat box? Thank you

Right now, as a moderator/admin, when you move a post or thread, these nodes show up in the "Destination Forum" drop-down even though they are not selectable as destinations.

My tab nodes count is climbing and so this drop-down is getting pretty long.

Is there a way to hide these from the destination forum dropdown list?

Thanks for the great addon!

Right now, as a moderator/admin, when you move a post or thread, these nodes show up in the "Destination Forum" drop-down even though they are not selectable as destinations.

My tab nodes count is climbing and so this drop-down is getting pretty long.

Is there a way to hide these from the destination forum dropdown list?

Thanks for the great addon!

Disable this?

Admin CP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree -> [click the node] -> Display in the node list

Disable this?

Admin CP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree -> [click the node] -> Display in the node list

Yes, so these nodes do not show up in the forum node list but they show up grayed out in the "Destination Forum" drop-down when you move a thread or post.

Top Bottom