Missing posts + wtf-ings

Please report any oddities you may notice so the developers may investigate. XenForo is not stable yet, and we want to be sure any anomalies that one, or more, experience are checked out before the stable release , :)

Please report any oddities you may notice so the developers may investigate. XenForo is not stable yet, and we want to be sure any anomalies that one, or more, experience are checked out before the stable release , :)
We did sugar, and they said no posts had been deleted from where J is talking about, but it definitely disappeared.

Wooahhhhhhhhh a post just disappeared and appeared. Oh. wait no that's just me blinking fast.
tongue.png

Shelley, have you been on the grown-up fizzy pop tonight? :)

I hardly have time to drink. Tomorrow night maybe. :)

But what is definitely baffling me. Where did the post go? why did it go? So far the evidence made available is hearsay which is no evidence at all. Do we wait 24 hours before reporting a missing post and if so where do we file that a post is missing?

I'll definitely be having a sleepless night over this.

I often get accused when things seem to have changed to the end user on my forum. Almost always it is because they have lost track of where they had posted, sometimes on a completely different forum. Occasionally I suggest certain things.

In this case, you may want to consider leaving a tab/window open with the thread is question, then navigate the forum in another tab/window. I see nothing mysterious happening that has not already been discussed.

Top Bottom