Media Gallery w/ XenForo 2.0 (new forum)

Kangy

Hi,

I'm in a group from Facebook that wants to start our own forum. I've managed a few forms before (many years ago) with phpBB and this time we raised the funds for a paid option. Right now it is between vBulletin 5 or xenForo w/ Media Gallery.

Our group is very image intensive and looking for features where users can upload photos, control their own permissions on the photos, and share photos to threads. Also looking for some sort of rating/poll/like feature built into the gallery. So far from what I can tell the Media Gallery will fit the bill. I have not been able to find a suitable option that handles those features with vBulletin, and honestly I've been hearing lots of negative about them over the last couple of years, they were the "cream of the crop" when I was using phpBB. Anyways,

I think I will likely jump right into 2.0. The forum will have limited users (20-30) and is for a private group.

Main question is does the 2.0 currently work with the Media Gallery and is there a 2.0 demo/screenshots/info anywhere that I can review before making the decision between this and vBulletin?

Top Bottom