Looking for logo critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
voice-logo-11-png.6469

This one here is actually really good, because all the letters are the same colour. I think that is important as before it looked like ICE

Secondly, this one here looks very happy and social. Just the logo looks inviting and something that you would like to be apart of :)

Playing with some more ideas, including one that Shaun mentioned in one of the earlier posts, got rid of the linked offsets and found a nice new shade of blue:

View attachment 6469 View attachment 6470 View attachment 6471

Better? Worse? :p

These are nice.

I always think when you reach the stage where you cannot decide between them, then they are ALL good :)

Another thought. Have you considered moving the musical note, so the bottom part is the dot over the i in VOICE? (Just thinking out loud, that might look out of place).

Playing with some more ideas, including one that Shaun mentioned in one of the earlier posts, got rid of the linked offsets and found a nice new shade of blue:

voice-logo-11-png.6469

Better? Worse? :p
Much better than the initial ones that's for sure. I actually like this the most so far because you used a bit of everyones advice and still created your own work. Maybe try black or dark blue instead of orange? But tbh it doesn't really bother me.

The letter spacing needs some work though, you should use individual letters and do the spacing yourself, the software can not do this in a logo when the letters come close together.

What I like about it is the smiley face person - it adds the "fun" element you mentioned.

What about adding the word 'community' underneath Internet radio?

Looking good though ... keep plugging away at it :)

Try matching the headphones with the color of the The Internet Radio part, and definitely the first one.

After I posted, I realized that I needed to fix the kerning, but it was late and I could fix it if that one was well-liked (note that I did do it as I made the second and third logos...just didn't go back to the first). :p

Kerning fixed, face made non-transparent, and color of headphones/music note changed:
Voice Logo 11.webp
I thought about changing the color of the music note to something that would stand out, but now I'm not sure. *shrug*

@Ingenious: I tried the "dot over the I" thing, but I think it looked kinda weird since it's a capital I (and the lowercase one in "Radio" is too small to do it with).
@GeeksKickAss: Since I'll be using the logo for all of the radio stuff (main page, Twitter/FB, etc.), so I think that if I were to add it, it'd only be on the forum page.

guess it depends on the rest of the site style..the black seems like too much. Maybe a dark, dark grey or a lighter black :)

guess it depends on the rest of the site style..the black seems like too much. Maybe a dark, dark grey or a lighter black :)
That's what I was wondering about...I plan on making my own style, but using black would make it awfully dark...perhaps I can go for a happy medium with a darker gray? :P

Voice Logo 11 Dark Gray.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom