Resource icon

KeyCAPTCHA - Interactive CAPTCHA 2.2

No permission to download
I've the default style slightly modified and the box appears at bottom left of my site. How the captcha is "injected" ? Any ideas how to fix the problem ?

2012-09-03_13-32-50.webp

But there is nothing to do more than just "installing" the add-on. Would like to know how it's implemented, maybe there would be some workaround.

But there is nothing to do more than just "installing" the add-on. Would like to know how it's implemented, maybe there would be some workaround.

Once you install it, you have to edit the correct template for it to appear where you want it.

Really ? Let me check again the installation procedure. Maybe I've missed some part.

EDIT: I see, forgot to scroll down. :P

But all these steps are unrelated to the position of the box in the form. It's about adding the verification in "Contact Us" and "Lost password".
Guess will have to disable it for now. Not sure how to fix the position.

I had the version before this release and upon trying to update I get the following

PHP:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'captcha' for key 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.php at line 178
    XenForo_Captcha_KeyCaptcha::KeyCAPTCHA_Install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

In the logs I see this..........

PHP:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'captcha' for key 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Adam, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.php(178): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('??????INSERT IN...')
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Captcha_KeyCaptcha::KeyCAPTCHA_Install(Array, Array)
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(214): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'KeyCAPTCHA')
#6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(212): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpowrNC3', 'KeyCAPTCHA')
#7 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade()
#8 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(76) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/admin.php?add-ons/KeyCAPTCHA/upgrade"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/KeyCAPTCHA/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1346748453,e77e4ed406d20db3c9a51c5732c68dd6d2bd2ce7"
  }
}

I reported this on your site , before you released it here.

Hello Adam,

The previous version was not official. But you can install new one. Version 2.0 is official.

To upgrade the old unofficial version please complete the following steps:
1. Download an archive with KeyCAPTCHA addon from this website or from our website and unpack it.
2. Replace KeyCAPTCHA php files on your web-server with php files from the archive.

If you have any question please open a support ticket at www.keycaptcha.com

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

Hello Adam,

The previous version was not official. But you can install new one. Version 2.0 is official.

To upgrade the old unofficial version please complete the following steps:
1. Download an archive with KeyCAPTCHA addon from this website or from our website and unpack it.
2. Replace KeyCAPTCHA php files on your web-server with php files from the archive.

If you have any question please open a support ticket at www.keycaptcha.com

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA
Should note that the previous version says 2.0

Will attempt to un-install and than re-install

Please add a option to get it to work with XenForo Overlays.

Hello x7iBiT,

To do it we need to contact with XenForo developers.
The reason is that XenForo Overlays haven't support executable JS by now.

But our installation instruction contains the steps for disabling XenForo Overlays on Contact Us and Lost Password forms.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

I have a bug in version 2.0. The log entry:

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: hash - library/XenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.php:219
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:16 AM

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /web/htdocs/www.superligafifa.es/home/library/XenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.php(219): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/web/htdocs/www...', 219, Array)
#1 /web/htdocs/www.superligafifa.es/home/library/XenForo/Captcha/Abstract.php(128): XenForo_Captcha_KeyCaptcha->isValid(Array)
#2 /web/htdocs/www.superligafifa.es/home/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(64): XenForo_Captcha_Abstract::validateDefault(Object(XenForo_Input), true)
#3 /web/htdocs/www.superligafifa.es/home/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
#4 /web/htdocs/www.superligafifa.es/home/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /web/htdocs/www.superligafifa.es/home/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "http://www.superligafifa.es/login/login"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["login"] => string(13) "suesiaPiddirm"
    ["register"] => string(1) "0"
    ["password"] => string(10) "*********"
    ["submit"] => string(7) "Acceder"