Resource icon

Unmaintained KeyCAPTCHA - Interactive CAPTCHA 2.2

No permission to download
xf_logo_KEYCAPTCHA.webp

KeyCAPTCHA Social Features

You may support charity funds by enabling social advertising in KeyCAPTCHA.
Also you can earn money by specifying social and commercial advertising shares in KeyCAPTCHA on your website.

Free Variants of Using KeyCAPTCHA
  1. Anti-spam protection. Social advertising. Monetization through commercial ads.
  2. Anti-spam protection. Monetization through commercial ads.
  3. Anti-spam protection. Social advertising.
  4. Anti-spam protection without any ads.
Integration with XenForo
  • Create Thread form
  • Reply to Thread form
  • Lost Password form
  • Contact Us form
Screenshots:

xenforo-captcha-keycaptcha.webpxf_screens_1.webpxf_screens_3.webp

KeyCAPTCHA Unique Technologies
  • Instead of guessing symbols, our CAPTCHA offers visitors to complete an easy interactive task.
  • If KeyCAPTCHA hasn't been solved correctly, page refreshing doesn't take place that allows the user not to fill in the form repeatedly.
    It occurs since there is an initial checkup of CAPTCHAs in the KeyCAPTCHA servers before sending a filled-in form to the protected web server.
  • Our CAPTCHA also can be used even if your hosting provider blocks all outgoing connections.
Effective Anti-Spam Protection
  • The geo-cluster is used to operate KeyCAPTCHA service. Our geo-cluster includes the servers located in diverse European data centers.
    Some servers are in the special DDoS stable data centers in Switzerland to ensure trouble-free 24x7x365 mode service operation.
  • KeyCAPTCHA blocks spammers using anonymizers or anonymous HTPP proxies to distribute a hand spam.
  • There is no info of correct CAPTCHA solution in the visitor's browser.
  • CAPTCHA verification is processed by the KeyCAPTCHA servers.
  • Data transferring between your web server, the visitor's browser and the KeyCAPTCHA server is protected by a digital signature.
  • 112 to 165 bit variable length password is used to generate a digital signature.
  • KeyCAPTCHA is a code executable in the visitor's browser. It is not a static image as used in typical CAPTCHAs.
  • Having received our CAPTCHA, it's virtually impossible to transfer it to third parties in order to run any task what spammers also do bypassing typical CAPTCHAs.
  • Probability of guessing the answer by submitting a random solution is 1 to 30,000,000.
  • KeyCAPTCHA-used images are transferred encryptedly.
Compatibility

KeyCAPTCHA supports two operating modes: Flash and HTML5. The KeyCAPTCHA HTML5 mode is used in most modern browsers,
such as Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari, and also used in iPhone and iPad. The Flash mode has been developed to be used in Internet Explorer and Opera.
While loading, KeyCAPTCHA identifies its operating mode depending on the visitor's browser.

KeyCAPTCHA Affiliate Program

KeyCAPTCHA Affiliate Program allows publishers as well as any Internet user to collect incomes.
For more information on The KeyCAPTCHA Affiliate Program, go to Our CAPTCHA Blog.

Installation
  1. Register on and log-in to our site (https://www.keycaptcha.com/xenforo-captcha/);
  2. Add your site URL to a Site list;
  3. Follow the CAPTCHA installation instructions in our Wizard.
Author
KeyCAPTCHA Team
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.76 star(s) 21 ratings

Latest updates

1. Update fixes

To update plugin please uninstall old one and install new one. 2.2 update fix issue with XenForo...
  2. minor changes

To update keycaptcha addon you should uninstall old and install new one.

Latest reviews

Doesn't working on "Lost Password" form Xenforo default theme using latest xenforo version. It just shows an empty field for validation. Unfortunately I cannot use this product if it won't show up on the Lost Password form.
Installation on 1.4 is quick and easy, it is too early to say how effective it is but if I look at other reviews it will probably help a lot.

The registration on their site could use a bit of a redesign though.
Thanks'
Works Great
Best Anti-Spam system yet. reCAPTCHA is by-passable compared to this. Only get about 1 Spam bot every other day. I wish this would work on the password reset page though.
This is the third site I have used this on and IT JUST WORKS!
I was happy to see this when I moved to Xenforo. Thank you!
It just works.
Thank You! Now My Forum Much More Clean
good..
Brilliant. Just what I needed. Thank you. :)
Awesome addon, works like a charm, no more bots are installing this captcha.
Top Bottom