Invite all of you to try out new addon: XenGallery

Just noticed, moving between images in the slider refreshes the entire page and not just the image. Not really a comfortable transition between images.

Just noticed, moving between images in the slider refreshes the entire page and not just the image. Not really a comfortable transition between images.

That is currently the way it works as it is not just the images, it also has comments, likes, tags...

Okay, if it implement then will be awesome for this add-on and that too.

I think this addont should connect to profile privacy settings. if a member hide their profile albums must hide automaticaly.
I suggest to remove general albums. members can create their albums on your profile. when we visit profiles we can look albums if it is available.

View attachment 49261

This is how user's gallery page looks like (User has ability to make an existing photo as their page cover):

upload_2013-6-21_14-34-56.webp

+1000 for the FB like comments on the right sidebar on lightbox... when the lightbox pops up it is difficult and not intuitive to scroll down to check the comments... the computer screen has enough space to accomodate the pics on the left side and the comments on the right (possibly with scroll bar) just like FB/9gag does it BEST.

And yes.. the FB/Twitter share buttons please. :D

And Watermark feature too puleeeeezzzzz :)

On Profile Tab, will have similar view.

View attachment 49554

That's awesome!

Now waiting for overlay view with comments and panels informations etc for the photos :D

But please NEVER add watermark the photos. Because that is not correct and bad feature for personal albums. If FB has watermark, most of people never upload their photos.

sonnb I think you should stop building more stuff now and probably release the add-on when you are ready. If you keep adding more stuff to please each of us then you may end up with a bloated software. Perhaps release the other things like add-ons to your add-on.

Top Bottom