Invite all of you to try out new addon: XenGallery

I think this addont should connect to profile privacy settings. if a member hide their profile albums must hide automaticaly.
I suggest to remove general albums. members can create their albums on your profile. when we visit profiles we can look albums if it is available.

aa.webp

Check with IE compatibilty version (eg.. IE7)... You dont see any images

ieCompat.webp

Also check with no JavaScript

... It took me a few days to get my masonary layout to also look acceptable in IE compat and no js... but you can do it with css
The trick is, to get the layout to look correct in EI7 no-js 1st and then script upwards from their

I think this addont should connect to profile privacy settings. if a member hide their profile albums must hide automaticaly.
I suggest to remove general albums. members can create their albums on your profile. when we visit profiles we can look albums if it is available.

View attachment 49261
Actually it should have a tab their but link for separated page in gallery contains all photos/albums of that users and all photos that user was tagged in. Later we could make up it for other purposes.
Check with IE compatibilty version (eg.. IE7)... You dont see any images

View attachment 49272

Also check with no JavaScript

... It took me a few days to get my masonary layout to also look acceptable in IE compat and no js... but you can do it with css
The trick is, to get the layout to look correct in EI7 no-js 1st and then script upwards from their
Thanks for your suggestion. At the first, I want it supports modern browsers after that I would look into older versions.

Absolutely incredible feature list great job!

Will this have an import script to convert user albums from a vbulletin database into the xF member and generate new albums and copy over the pics to xf?

Well, the photos must viewing (when click) on overlay with comment and information panel. So like FB or XFR Useralbums add-on.

agree, Masonry & endless scrolling would look great on this one.
I think @sonnb and @tenants should sit together and merge both of their great Addons into one (y)

http://www.surreyforum.co.uk/xz-articles/ :eek:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenzine-articles.1979/

:coffee:

Is it possible, @sonnb , that you make the endless scrolling an option? I personally find endless scrolling annoying - it feels like kept being pushed by an outside force, not a comfortable feeling. I found it more comfortable to be given a link at the end of the page "Load more......" or something like that.

This add-on looks really nice so far. I just hope it won't hurt a site's performance much, while making your site look sleek and pretty as such.

Is it possible, @sonnb , that you make the endless scrolling an option? I personally find endless scrolling annoying - it feels like kept being pushed by an outside force, not a comfortable feeling. I found it more comfortable to be given a link at the end of the page "Load more......" or something like that.

This add-on looks really nice so far. I just hope it won't hurt a site's performance much, while making your site look sleek and pretty as such.
Yes, it could be an option. For the addon itself, it will work as fast as you can imagine :D

But I can't see Album Tab in your forum member profiles?
Because I have not added it yet :D

Any chance we can allow users to post gallery images into threads??? :)

This... would... be... awesome...
You can do that. Currently only BBCodes were implemented. [photo]photo_id[/photo] to include photo. [album]album_id[/album] to include album (would display last 5 added photos). The layout in demo is still being developed.

@sonnb, AWESOME on the post integration! This is going to be great. Count me in for 5 licenses. Which leads me to another question, do you think you will have discounts for bulk purchases?

Oh and one more things, can you add CDN support? Basically respect the config.php value? Or allow that as an input in the admin?

@sonnb, AWESOME on the post integration! This is going to be great. Count me in for 5 licenses. Which leads me to another question, do you think you will have discounts for bulk purchases?

Oh and one more things, can you add CDN support? Basically respect the config.php value? Or allow that as an input in the admin?

It should works with CDN as it serves photos directly from data folder with any extra queries to database as attachment does. Of course, photo path was encrypted to protect normal users from guessing file path to bypass privacy. For bulk purchases, I would consider it :)

Top Bottom