How is XF Beta to be notifed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanj

Please guys I'm not asking for speculkation or guesses. This is a specific question which will benefit us all which can only be answered by the developers (or perhaps a mod authorised to give us definite information).

QUESTION
Having seen the XF beta release info - how will we all be notified of the 24 hour period for early adopters?

~ By notification email to all board members?
~ Or by a notification linked to a specific thread? - if so which thread?
~ Other?

Again - no guesses however well informed please.
This is a request for definite information from our darling devs.

To celebrate the first public release, XenForo is being offered at a discount. I am hoping a lot of members will help us celebrate by being here with us on that day, :)

I'd love to celebrate with you. But you see, I am in Miami and will be traveling to NY that week for my daughter's wedding. So I cannot be glued to a PC watching for an announcement as I will be extra busy that week.

I'd love to celebrate with you. But you see, I am in Miami and will be traveling to NY that week for my daughter's wedding. So I cannot be glued to a PC watching for an announcement as I will be extra busy that week.
So how would you like to be informed? Via email?

What's the difference between checking your inbox once a day to checking an RSS feed, Twitter, Facebook or forum once a day?

Some email clients even allow you to configure RSS feeds so the end result is exactly the same - you get notified immediately there is a new post in the Announcements forum.

This is veering into dangerous territory. Please keep an eye on the announcement forum, Facebook, or Twitter for now. We will consider further methods for contacting members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom