Help to test my Contentteller CMS bridged xenForo install.

Here's mine. I've tried to add some sample content to show what its capable of. The theme is pretty basic since I only put about 30 minutes into it to make it look more like xenForo.
Articles, content pages, news. mailing list management, knowledgebase, toruble tickets, file management, glossary and links all working with some sample data. Its not by any means complete. This is just what I managed to get done in 6 hours.
http://www.power-systems.org
The look and feel is ok. But the nav. bar is confusing.
In home page:
Forum Articles News Content....

In forum page:
Home Forums Members.....

The look and feel is ok. But the nav. bar is confusing.
In home page:
Forum Articles News Content....

In forum page:
Home Forums Members.....

It's more of a functional test for me, although since I am testing on a live site, I did want a similar look and feel. Once xenForo goes gold, then I anticipate hiring someone to develop a unified theme for both xenForo and Contentteller so that both look and behave exactly alike.

At some point, I will sit down and start a thread about my experiences and what I think it brings to the table.

It's more of a functional test for me, although since I am testing on a live site, I did want a similar look and feel. Once xenForo goes gold, then I anticipate hiring someone to develop a unified theme for both xenForo and Contentteller so that both look and behave exactly alike.

At some point, I will sit down and start a thread about my experiences and what I think it brings to the table.
If paid for a ct theme and a xf theme, its difficult to change theme according to season.

You can edit all of the template html code, so you can make them look completely identical if you have the know-how which I readily admit that I don't.

http://doctorwatson.info

This site is improving !
Hopefully they will look more integrated in the future.
Could Contentteller provide a CSS that looks like default xenforo ?

You've linked to the live vB site there - the Ct/xF development site is here: http://doctorwatson.info/sussex

It shouldn't be impossible to get Ct working in the xF style, see posts above from Fred Sherman. (note to self - must send a PC to Fred, as I'll be interested in chipping in on getting this commissioned).

BTW – if you look at the slideshow I've put on the test site, one of the images is entitled 'name the drunken bum' – that’s a picture of my niece taken at an outdoor concert when she crashed-out for a while, she hadn't been drinking, we just put a load of empty cans around her for the picture - she's never seen it, so I've put it on there for a laugh and sent her a link! :D

Contentteller 2.1.7 released, I've not upgraded my test site yet, but I am pleased that they have already included a couple of my suggestions in this release, which I only made a couple of weeks ago, the biggest being that the Ct Twitter/Facebook integration is now working even if the xenForo integration is enabled. :cool:

Top Bottom