Happy Pet Owners

I love having pets... Sadly I recently moved to a place that has a no pet policy. I think I can have a small caged animal but no dogs or cats. I had to give my cat away to someone else. It was heart breaking for my daughter. She is over it now though.

We do have an aquarium though. Its in the living room near the television so it gets a lot of attention, often people will watch it instead of the tv. :P

I was thinking about getting a small caged animal like a rat or a bird or something. I'd love to have a rabbit but they poop too much. lol

I was thinking about getting a small caged animal like a rat or a bird or something. I'd love to have a rabbit but they poop too much. lol

lol true, but they can be litter trained really easily, so it's easy to clean up after them. My rabbit's been litter trained from when she was a baby and it's pretty easy. Only other thing to consider if you're in a place that isn't really happy for you to have pets is that rabbits like to destroy furniture lol. Oh and you have to rabbit-proof your house - cover cables with plastic tubing or something - they seem to think cables = roots and are good for munching on!

But, if you have the time to spend with a rabbit (never just get one if you can't spend time with it - they are very sociable animals and get depressed and unhealthy if you just leave them alone most of the time), they make great companions!

sleeping.webp

Took this one last night when he was sleeping with his toy :)

lol true, but they can be litter trained really easily, so it's easy to clean up after them. My rabbit's been litter trained from when she was a baby and it's pretty easy. Only other thing to consider if you're in a place that isn't really happy for you to have pets is that rabbits like to destroy furniture lol. Oh and you have to rabbit-proof your house - cover cables with plastic tubing or something - they seem to think cables = roots and are good for munching on!

But, if you have the time to spend with a rabbit (never just get one if you can't spend time with it - they are very sociable animals and get depressed and unhealthy if you just leave them alone most of the time), they make great companions!
Yes that too.. They chew everything. They are cute and nice, but they are too much work.

Plus I work 2 jobs during the week while my daughter is with her mom so I need a pet that can only get attention on the weekends. Thats why I only have a fish tank at this point. :P

Since I can't get the two of them to stay still long enough for a picture.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haha Thats what my JRT does with me everytime :) Sometimes at midnight he brings his toys pulls my blanket forces me to play with him .

It was a pleasure to rediscover this thread.. Nothing i love more then Dogs.. And there is no such thing as a bad dog.
IMG_0013A (Medium).webp IMG_0013 (Small).webp IMG_0004A (Small).webp Daemonpuppypic.webp 36321587 (Small).webp 157.webp 1dcc30b3.webp IMG_0749d (Small).webp
Yes these are all Mine. :D There are 6 different dogs in the 8 pictures. ;) I have more!! :eek:

oohh I bet they loved that. JRT's like to climb and romp around, and are known to do very well when hiking with their person.

Baby Chloe playing with her water.

Chloe at about a year and a half TRYING to do the tricks I was teaching her :)

Top Bottom