Happy Pet Owners

lol my aims to destroy it always every pet toys lasts only for couples of hours .
Our male mini doxxie just LOVES a squeeky toy. I don't care HOW stout it's built, he'll have it torn up in around 20 minutes to get to the squeaker inside. I have an app on my phone that makes the same sound - and if I'm at the back of the house and play it he will almost kill himself getting back there. Stopped leaving my phone laying around after one day I walked by and noticed him picking it up off the end table. o_O

My cockatiel's name is, Phoenix. :)

I've got him since he was a few months old and even was the one to encourage (teach) him how to fly.

He sings a few tunes as well

"Girl call" (that whistle you'd expect some guy to make when he sees a woman)
Empire March from Star Wars
National Geographic Theme Song
Happy Birthday

He also makes his own tunes. Still tying to get him to sing Auld Lang Syne and sometimes an old clock tune.

Attachments

• picture003.webp
    picture003.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 24
  • picture004.webp
    picture004.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 21
  • picture005.webp
    picture005.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 23
  • picture006.webp
    picture006.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
Our male mini doxxie just LOVES a squeeky toy. I don't care HOW stout it's built, he'll have it torn up in around 20 minutes to get to the squeaker inside. I have an app on my phone that makes the same sound - and if I'm at the back of the house and play it he will almost kill himself getting back there. Stopped leaving my phone laying around after one day I walked by and noticed him picking it up off the end table. o_O

This is where I'm extremely thankful I have a deaf dog. I don't have to buy toys that squeak or make noise. However, try finding well built dog toys that DON'T have a squeaker in 'em. >.<

Trixie will destroy a rope toy in a matter of days (usually in a matter of hours). Fabric? No way. Gone in 60 seconds. Ever see those miniature tires in the toy section? Those are real, multi-ply tires. Forget it. She'll have it shredded in a day.

About the only things that last are antlers and Kong toys (as long as they're not the Kong rope and fabric toys). And I have to be picky about the antlers. If they don't have a very thick wall, she'll devour it in days. As it is, a foot long piece of antler with a thick wall is gone in about a month.

Top Bottom