Happy Pet Owners

JRTs RULE!
These two are now 7. I really need to take some new pictures. Brother and sister.
dogs.webp

My first Jack is at http://www.happytogether.com/sadie

These two have their own kennels during the day.
Why each one thinks the food in the other kennel is better I will never know.

They are really cute.

Sadie wasn't very old when she passed away. :(
She wasn't. She developed Mesothelioma but was misdiagnosed. She had a pouch around her heart and it would fill with a liquid which needed to be drained often.
I was walking her and she just dropped over. I brought her into the house and she was OK. Like nothing happened. That was the beginning of the end.
We had surgery but that didn't help much. Our vet told use we would know when we had to put her down. :(

She wasn't. She developed Mesothelioma but was misdiagnosed. She had a pouch around her heart and it would fill with a liquid which needed to be drained often.
I was walking her and she just dropped over. I brought her into the house and she was OK. Like nothing happened. That was the beginning of the end.
We had surgery but that didn't help much. Our vet told use we would know when we had to put her down. :(
Thats sad thing . I don't know why but i am more into Jack russels even all kinds of breeds are awesome ...JRT's behaviour is different which makes me feel special my kid does all stupid things just to get little attention from me that keeps me busy always.

You're right about that. They do some really stupid (to us) things to get attention. Interestingly enough, it makes perfect sense to them. :confused:

Poor Sadie. I hope she didn't suffer too much. :(

Thats sad thing . I don't know why but i am more into Jack russels even all kinds of breeds are awesome ...JRT's behaviour is different which makes me feel special my kid does all stupid things just to get little attention from me that keeps me busy always.
Every Jack has a different personality. I think that is what is so cool about them.
Our two are cuddlers at night. :)

potter1.webp

potter3.webp

potter5.webp

potter4.webp

Jumping over the Beagle at the Park lol .

Different pics on different moment i always tried to capture good moments :) My Jack is very good at nights sleeps with me silently all night and wakes me up early always :mad:

Every Jack has a different personality. I think that is what is so cool about them.
Our two are cuddlers at night. :)
oh my little guy is a cuddler at night too. He can't get close enough to me, often ends up draped over my legs, which is irritating, as I move alot in my sleep.

Jumping over the Beagle at the Park lol .

Different pics on different moment i always tried to capture good moments :) My Jack is very good at nights sleeps with me silently all night and wakes me up early always :mad:
Excellent shots!

oh my little guy is a cuddler at night too. He can't get close enough to me, often ends up draped over my legs, which is irritating, as I move alot in my sleep.

Excellent shots!

hehehe ye same here when i am about to sleep he is by my side in mornings i often find him around my knees .

I'm just glad they let us sleep in the bed with them.
With two I have one pushing me on either side.
Couples of week i will have 2 sleeping over my bed too i can't imagine how it's gonna be it's been couples of hours i brought my new kid home he already started asking for food too clever .

My favorite subject.. sucks this thread is seeing more activity then my own XF powered Canine forum.
Thats my crew. you can of course see many many more on either Canine Chat XF or Doberman Chat vB ( i know shameless plug)
oh wow sorry I missed your post. I like your canine chat site. I'll have to join up with that. Love the style too!

I'm just glad they let us sleep in the bed with them.
With two I have one pushing me on either side.
Yeah my bed was quite crowded til the shih tzu got too old to jump up. Now she sleeps in her own bed right next to mine.

GAWD can that dog snore..........
eek.gif

Top Bottom