Gamer Exit - Looking for Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to promote my forums here. :p I did the same thing on my forums.
More and more communities are doing this to get traffic, which is a great idea, and the price is awesome.
I am giving away 4 copies for public members and 4 copies for squad members, and possibly another 4 on a later date.
10 quality posts idea is very good.
Mine has the extra 0 :D

One suggestion I would advice is to make a requirement to follow your twitter/facebook page to enter the giveaway. Might help out.

Thanks, Lol yea I just seen your site and giveaway.

We wanted it simple as possible, but good idea on the twitter follow. We may introduce that in the 2nd giveaway.

Got a slight style issue when logged in for me here mate

8hO10.png

gamerexit.posting.webp

Looks really nice.
Just wondering why there is two Yesterday at 10:49 AMs ? The title of Yesterday at 10:49 AM seems a bit much ... why did you add it ? Just so you can see the dates easier ?

Thanks!

Truthfully we were working on something a while back for the post headers and just never got back to it yet. We have been discussing what to actually put in the little post header if anything at all, maybe medals the user earns or user customized "famous quote" or .... *shrugs*

:p

Oh, yea we had converted from my old CSGO site to Gamer Exit. That skin just didn't fit the feel we were looking for. I do plan on releasing that skin sometime soon though. :)

Redid the user navigation :), this is how it looks when you're logged in:

View attachment 35911

looking real good. Did you tweak up the curves Russ? They look a little more refined in that screenshot from when I last view. I dunno, maybe it's my eyes but that version just looks cleaner, more refined in any case an excellent job as always.

looking real good. Did you tweak up the curves Russ? They look a little more refined in that screenshot from when I last view. I dunno, maybe it's my eyes but that version just looks cleaner, more refined in any case an excellent job as always.

I did, I had to add more space to the red side of the nav so when I edited it I made the edges a bit smoother :)

I did, I had to add more space to the red side of the nav so when I edited it I made the edges a bit smoother :)

Well it shows. :) Excellent work and really liking the style and how it's evolving. As I just visited your site i noticed a design inconsistency in the navbar area. I'll upload a screenshot in a second.

gamer-exit-navbar.webp

If you noticed the inner right-top doesn't have that light border surrounding it like the reast of the area does. Not sure if this is by design or something overlooked.

View attachment 35997

If you noticed the inner right-top doesn't have that light border surrounding it like the reast of the area does. Not sure if this is by design or something overlooked.

Not by design, thanks :), I'll work on fixing it.

Side note we've done quite a bit to the site lately. Have a little "game review submission" which automatically outputs the thread like this:

review1.webp

We've also launched a little forum shop for fun associated with credits(seen on the top left now)

shop1.webp

I of course cheated on my credits which I need to fix... :) AND thanks to Shelley for her cob web resource :), we put a little halloween spirit on the website.

I like the improvements, but you've got to be careful with which mods or plugins you install... I saw a database error earlier yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom